Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip to the PH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuzetteKirk

SuzetteKirk

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Trip to the PH Left_bar_bleue60/60Trip to the PH Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
Trip to the PH Left_bar_bleue11/11Trip to the PH Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
Trip to the PH Left_bar_bleue10/10Trip to the PH Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Suzette continued walking with the orange guy until he disappeared. Even then, she continued walking though. The orange guy told her to, or he did didn't he? She couldn't remember. But anyway, she kept walking. Her feet just kept going and going and going, until they decided to stop in front of what seemed to be a police station.

Her gray eyes slowly closed then opened as she stared at the police sign. Suzette finally looked at the door. It took her a long moment before she decided to open the door and walk inside. The moment her foot stepped into through the door she noticed that it was much, much warmer inside than it was outside.

Oddly enough though, she shivered. Her arms crossed across her chest as she looked around for someone. The place seemed very empty. Well seemed. There was some clinking and clanking that came from somewhere around there. Suzette yawned before walking up to a desk and dining the bell there.
Back to top Go down
Daybreak
Police Chief
Daybreak

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Trip to the PH Left_bar_bleue70/70Trip to the PH Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
Trip to the PH Left_bar_bleue12/12Trip to the PH Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Daybreak looked out of his office, his helm tilting to examine the disturbance. Dave pinged his fists against the Cybertronians legs, another Crote already standing behind him waiting. He twisted the ring on his finger, waiting for the adjustment to take affect before walking out into the main lobby.

Daybreak smiled the most warming smile he could muster. The girl before him shivered and he examined her fully. She was awfully pale, for a human. He ruffled his silver hair and locked his bright blue eyes onto her pale orbs.

"Greetings. I am Daybreak, police chief of this fine establishment," Dave handed him the usual clipboard and the cop waved the unnamed crote forward, "Here is Samuel. He will be your friend and guide. Treat him well and he will do the same for you."

Samuel crept to the girl's side, his deep purple eyes full of happiness of being bonded to someone. He ran a lightly tanned hand gently through the girl's hair before pulling at his deep black tresses.

Daybreak could feel that deep spread of warmth that he had come to expect after moments like this. Dave patted his own bonded on the shoulder, nodding his head to agree with the Cybertronian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/unexplainedmischief
SuzetteKirk

SuzetteKirk

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:54 am

Suzette looked at the man with the bright blue eyes and silver hair. "Daybreak.... You have an odd name...." Mumbled the gray girl before looking at the 'Samuel' that was touching her hair. He short. Different looking. "Samuel....." Her hand reached out and touched his nose.

The thing seemed to find it funny and pulled away giggling. Suzette's lips formed a small smile at this. It was cute, whatever it was. Suzette looked back at Daybreak before reaching out and touching his nose. His skin was very warm to her touch, but yet sent a cold shudder through her.

Suzette pulled her hand away and looked at him. "Where am I? What are you? What is that? Who's the guy in orange?" Each question she spoke had small pauses between and each word was spoke with blandness. Her hand tilted from side to side as she asked the questions.

When she asked, 'What is that?' she had nodded to Samual, then to the other different thing that stood next to Daybreak.
Back to top Go down
Daybreak
Police Chief
Daybreak

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Dave looked sharply at the Cybertronian, who stood dumbfounded. Just from a touch, the girl had seen through his disguise. Daybreak removed his jacket, wrapping it around the girl. He stood, shoulders back, "You are on Chaotica, a world created by the god, Chaos. Who was also the guy in orange."

He smiled and waved a hand at Samuel and then Dave, "They are both Crotes, a creation of Chaos. Not purely human or anything else that anyone would have encountered throughout the universe. They become bonded with a person, slowly learning from said person. Other than that, I do not know much."

Now on to the hard part, in the Cybertronian's opinion. He sighed, "I am a Cybertronian," he twisted the ring on his finger, his body adjusting back to it original size and appearance. He leaned down, careful not to brush against the frail human, optics level with her eyes, "This is my true form. Chaos gave me a ring to adjust my appearance to help the new arrivals."
Back to top Go down
SuzetteKirk

SuzetteKirk

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Suzette took the jacket and wrapped it more tightly around her. "Chaos......" She gave a yawn and looked at Samuel. He nodded enthusiastically at her, his purple eyes bright.

Suzette looked up at robot. "I thought those were only cartoons and some bad movies with that one guy...." She mumbled before yawning. "Oh well." She looked at Daybreak with small curiosity. Her gray hand reached out and touched his forehead plates.

"Interesting." Suzette whispered before pulling her hand away. She looked at Samuel and interlaced their hands. She wouldn't want to lose him. He didn't seem to want to lose her either because he gave her hand a small squeeze. Samuel's face brightened at Suzette's willingness to accept him.

Suzette yawned and looked back at Daybreak. "Can I keep the jacket? It's really warm and I'm cold."
Back to top Go down
Daybreak
Police Chief
Daybreak

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Daybreak smiled, "Keep it, I don't really need it."

He twisted the ring again, reforming into the human form he often took, a jacket similar to the one he had given to Suzette reformed on his own shoulders, "Besides, this happens. I have an infinity amount of the jackets."

He stood up and turned back to his office, throwing a final thing to the girl, "If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask Samuel for help. Or you can swing by here or my own house on Canary Lane."
Back to top Go down
SuzetteKirk

SuzetteKirk

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Suzette nodded and gave him a small smile. It faded though with a oncoming yawn. "Okay, well I'm going to go on a stroll in town. Goodbye Daybreak." She said before letting Samuel lead her out of the police station and out into the town and started walking through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trip to the PH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the PH   Trip to the PH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to the PH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smudged Chaos :: Capitol City and its Outskirts :: Chaotica City :: Districts :: Inner District :: Police Headquarters-
Jump to: