Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Lies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Blood and Lies Left_bar_bleue70/70Blood and Lies Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
Blood and Lies Left_bar_bleue12/12Blood and Lies Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
Blood and Lies Left_bar_bleue10/10Blood and Lies Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Loki sat on the cool cloudy afternoon in the garden that resembled his haven in Asgard. The colorful beds of plants vividly brightening the garden. The prince had taken care of the garden for countless ages. Each plant a product of his diligent work.

It had been generally silent in the halls. Aside from chaos's visits, and the Larry's endless questions. His crote had wondered off. Exploring Asgard room by room. Finally, leaving Loki to himself for the first time in days.

He rested himself on a marble bench by the calm flowing stream in the southern side of the garden. His hair neatly slicked back for the normal boring day.

One thing he missed of his home had to be the company. Here women did not search the halls for him, and it was rather dull when his game was not afoot.

Loki looked around. His fingers wrapping around a fresh pear fruit from his garden. A book nestled in his lap. The evening should be enjoyable enough. The smell of the clean air flowing though his diaphragm. Hopefully, a guest would arrive soon. Slowly, Loki laid back. His robes pooling around his body and off into the living grasses. The god gave up on his book. A simple journey about American tales of vampires. Dull.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xlokiodinsonx.tumblr.com
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Len grumbled as she stumbled into a garden. One moment she was walking in town, next she walked right into a portal that led her here. Standing she dusted off her dress grumbling that if she got grass stains on her dress she'd kill someone.

It took her a moment to pick off all the grass on her white dress, making sure that there was not a grass stain on it. There was none, well someone's life was just saved. Len sighed and ran a hand through her hair as she looked at the garden she stumbled into.

It was beautiful. The whole garden was absolutly beautiful! It could match, no outshine! any of the gardens the vampire had seen over her long years in Europe. Len looked at a tree that was growing closest to her, touching the smooth bark gently. Her hand sliding over it in amazement.

"It's so beautiful," Len said before pulling her hand back and walking deeper into the garden. She was stopping every know and then to gawk at the plants and flowers in the garden. She was starting to become more and more envious of the wonders here when she came across a man with black hair that was hard to forget.

"Loki?" She rose a brow, her lips dipping into a half frown. The God of Mischeif? Is he the reason for her being here? Not that it wasn't beautiful, but she didn't want to be near Loki.

It was the close to the very last thing she wanted to do. The very last thing, would be to forced into a church.... Flames wasn't exactly the way she wanted to die....again..
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:15 pm

The prince's eyes darted up as soon as the calm silence was broken. He couldn't refrain from being irritated. He'd finally been at peace and that damned vampire had to walk in. Luckily, he'd had plenty of run in with the creatures when he and his brother would visit Midgard. Simple creatures. Controlled by their need for blood. Heh, what a waste.

Loki didn't bother move. She was not a treat, but he cleared his throat. The muscles in his pale neck moving visible for the action. "Don't sound so disappointed dear." He purred. Bringing the pear to his lips.

His green-blue danced with playfully trickery. The clouds casting shadows on his robes. The green silk he wore for causally lounging around the palace. Very unlike his normal attire. He could sense the irritation in the women. Her white dress bound to be ruined by the new world.

"I don't bite." Loki smirked at his cleaver pun. His lips turning upward as he sat up. His robes tightly clinging to him. The prince brought his hand to his brow. Rubbing the bridge between them. His head ached slightly with the irritation. Why was it her to interrupt him? It could of been anyone. He'd even taken the wretched machine over her. She seemed to be just as irked by his presence as he was hers. The young child was so ignorant. A crime Loki found unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:45 pm

A low growl came from Len's throat as she glared at him. It was bad enough that she almost ruined her dress just be coming here, but now she was stuck with Loki. Ugh, his name. It made her more irritable. Her eyes met his and she resisted to lunge at him.

Oh how she would love to wrap her hands around his pale neck and strangle the life out of him. But he was a god, he'd probably just turn her into something before she even made a move. Len sighed and relaxed. "Well that's lovely Loki, because I do." She said, giving another sigh. She rubbed her forehead trying to calm herself down. She would not let this man get the better of her.

"Look, if you don't want me here send me back to the city." Len said. That would be nice. Going back to the city would be better. She needed to find something, or someone, to feed off of. Her throat was starting to burn from the lack of blood.

More things to add onto her irritation list. Churches, check. Lack of blood, check. Loki, check.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:26 pm

"You haven't fed, have you?" Loki asked. His voice filled with curiosity. Quickly, he got up from the bench. His thin silk robe exposing his pale chest, but Loki brushed aside the thought. He knew of these vampire creatures. If you was hungry he was sure it was paining her, and as long as she was in his palace he wouldn't allow that.

"What do you prefer?" He asked. Approaching her with haste. Animal or humanoid. He hoped she knew what he was asking. He hated explaining the simple things. Another thing that would annoy him. Loki's eyes sparkled though. They glowed with the his his love to learn, and now he needed to know about the way she fed. An experiment for say.

Her irritated posture completely ignored by the god as his long slender fingers firmly gripped her neck. Feeling for the flow of blood that felt non-existent in her veins. "I had a friend who was one of your kind." He began. Summoning a tool to his hand to examine her skin. Its texture cold and rough under his touch.

"He tried to kill me." Loki stopped speaking. Pursing his lips together as he looked up for a minute. His eyebrows raised.

"You'll have to do." He mumbled to himself. Withdrawing his fingers from her neck. Gently, placing the tool in his pant's pockets. Their fabric wrapping around his knees where they ended.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Len frowned. "I have so." She growled, glaring at him as he approached her. She held her ground, not taking a step away from the green god. "I am fine!" She denied, throwing her hands in the air.

She brought them back to her sides, clenched into a tight fist. This man was so persistent! Len was not going to feed just because Loki the stupid God of Mischief told her to! Her black blue glare met his gaze. Her whole body went rigid, her irritation went crashing down allowing confusion to take its place. His eyes were gleaming, gleaming with fascination of her.

Why is he so interested in a vampire? So what if he had a vampire friend? Why doesn't he find him and ask his questions he apparently had for her? Was Len just convenient for the god?

Shivers were sent down her back when Loki gripped her neck. It took all of her self-control not to react. Her skin usually cold skin started to warm under his gentle touch. The girl was glad she couldn't blush, or this would be very embarrassing predicament. Len did flinch though when the tool he had touched her pale skin. "Have to do what?" The small vampire whispered, her words small and a little hoarse.

Loki's scent was over powering. He smelt like power. Yes, power has a smell and Loki definitely smelled like power. Len started to eye his neck, wondering what it would be like to taste his power. She could almost bet that his blood was delicious. It was mouth watering the way he smelled.

Wait, wait, wait!! You cannot even think about feeding off him! You want to get away from him!! Remember?! Len reminded herself and dragged her gaze from his neck to his chest. Bad idea. It only made her mouth water more than it already was.

Frustrated with herself, Len finally forced herself to close her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:41 am

Loki raised his eyebrows at the sound of her voice becoming weak from his touch. A smile widening his lips. "Feeding habits, emotional reactions, maybe even how your body uses the blood.

Suddenly, Loki withdrew completely. His smile only widening as he saw his probe painlessly sink into her neck. Burying into her dry veins. The item would disappear in a few weeks. Just long enough for the prince to track the effects of well.. her entire being.

Causally, Loki sat back onto the marble white bench. His expression successful as his magic brought the probe inside her to life. His mind filled with the scared emotions of the little creature. Afraid of her body consuming it, but Loki whispered to it to relax, and to fill his master's purpose. Aiming it towards her heart. He doubted she'd even notice its presence.

One couldn't deny the happiness that soared though the prince at his satisfied curiosity. His green irises latched onto the gray clouds above them. Inside him he danced with joy. If everything worked he should be able to discover exactly what his books failed to teach him. He'd be able to understand how these creatures work. The emotional study would take much longer. A dull and annoying process. He'd have to attempt to be nice to her. Ick. A sickening thought for the god.

"There is nothing for you to feed on in this entire island if you'd care to acknowledge. Nothing... large enough to quench your thirst even temporarily. There is just you, me, and my lovely garden.

Slowly, he laid back down. His robes almost pooling in the same way they had been in before. It was as if he'd never moved. Except this time the prince lightly closed his eyes. His raven black hair curling at his nape. So what will it be child?
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:25 am

He's too happy. He's in too much joy. Len's fang were starting to sharp in her mouth. This man was seriously getting on her nerves. Her temper was considerably shortening. The blue in her eyes were starting to darken to a purple and change to a deep red.

"What do you want Loki?" She growled. Her nails were starting to bite into her palms. "I will starve before I feed in your presence." Len hissed before whipping on her heel and storming into the garden.

Her words left the English language as she started growling Romanian words. Every curse word she could ever think of, she uttered and aimed it at Loki. She kept walking through the garden, trying not to damage the plants. Even if they were Loki's, they were still to beautiful for her rage to touch.

"UGH!" Len threw her hands up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Loki looked at the place were the woman once stood. Irritation bubbling inside his chest. Damn the child and her stubborn determination. He quickly collected himself. Dropping the silk robe onto the grass as he walked though his dark summoned portal. Stupid. Ignorant. Pathetic. Cunt. Loki only thought of his array of insults as he stomped though the portal. Appearing around 10 feet from the girl.

"Must I spell it out for you?" Loki almost screamed at the child. His voice raised in his irritation. His bare chest rising with his breathing. His pale skin showing its unhealthy shade. Loki looked around. His eyes searching for the safety of his beloved garden. His fists curled tightly into themselves. The long nails drawing blood from his palms. Quickly, he stepped forward. Not stopping until he was comfortably close to the woman. Towering over her like a giant.

The prince relaxed his body. Scorning his rage as he felt his heartbeat in his ears and the blood seeping down his long fingers. Carefully, he stretched out his senses. His mind distracting himself with simple things like the grass between his toes. The large breaths evening out. "I.. simply wish to know.. the effects of divine blood.."

"Am I asking to much by this?"
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Len blinked when Loki appeared before her. Her bright red eyes slitting at him. "Must you be so arrogant!" She screamed at him. The scream hurt her throat even more. Her fangs had extended completely, poking at her full lips. She did the only thing that she could have done with the God of Mischief threatening her, she bared her white fangs and hissed at him.

"Leave me alone! I do not want to be anywhere near you! I don't want to taste your power! I want to go back to the city! Nay! The forest! If you're so curious to know about how I feed then why don't you just shut up and let me go hunt! Animals! They're the easest kind of prey! Humans are harder to hunt because they can scream or they might be someone important! Plus you have to make sure you don't allow them to change! And I have never had tasted a god's blood before! Nor will I ever! Especially not your power filled blood!!"

Len was panting when she stopped screaming at Loki. Her throat was begging for her to just shut up. It was burning like a hot coal was shoved down her throat. If she could, the vampire would have whimpered. It took a lot of pain, and thrist, for the vampire to whimper if front of Loki. Her rage though was ebbing, her self-control returning.

She forced herself to stop baring her teeth at him and forced her fangs to shorten. Her eyes stayed the bright crimson, though. It showed the god how thirsty Len was, but she didn't care. The vampire girl was getting light headed from the need to drink.

His power scented blood sliding down his fingers wasn't helping either. The blood was calling for her, whispering to her. Try me.... Lick me.... You know you want to.... Taste me Len..... Come now.... Taste me... Taste me and Loki.... You know you desperately want to....

It was like Loki was whispering those things to her. It sounded like Loki's voice, if he could say things in a seductive beautiful manner. Len closed her eyes and tried not to breath. Hoping that if she just stopped breathing she would not be able to smell his blood.

The vampire couldn't bare to stand anymore though. Not with his power pressing down on her at the proximity of the two. She opened her eyes and met his green gaze for a brief second before lowering herself to a knee and dropped her gaze to her boots. Her eyes flickered to the small red spots that stood out on the green of the grass. Loki's blood. If she had less dignity, Len would be licking the blood from the grass. But Len has some dignity to maintain. She was already kneeling in front of a man that she already hates.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:09 pm

"Is this not easier?" Loki stated. His eyes glistening with pride as he saw her take her rightful place. Below him. A smile drawing back his lips. Exposing his dangerous white teeth.

"Why do you fight yourself, child?" He whispered. His brow raised in playful questioning. Long slender fingers drumming on his side. He could feel his dark red blood slide down white fingers. Its presence warm and sticky against his well kept skin.

He had once wondered why blood was so prized until he met these creatures. Their continuous lust for it dominating the species, and his face was almost cast into a shadow at the sight of her on her knees. Darkness shadowing his expression. Maybe something changed. Maybe something didn't, but the garden seemed to reach buzz with tension.

"Why.." He purred. Kneeling down on one knee to look her in the eye. The blood crazed creature beaten in its desperation. "You need not." The prince barely spoke. His words airy and simply just above a whisper. His hand reaching to pull back a strand of her hair that had strayed in her face. His eyes locked with hers.

One could not deny the care and gentle voice that came from the prince. His blue-green irises perfectly emotionless. His hand did not shake as he reached up. His bloody skin brushing over her lips as he reached for her hair. It took much strength not to smirk at the senseless expression that echoed over her features.

Success.

Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Len's red eyes met his green blue ones. "Please.... Don't..." She whispered hoarsely, trying to keep herself from falling over. She could feel herself slowly giving up. Maybe conflicting with herself and the natural need was wrong? Maybe she should just give up, drink from Loki. He was offering her his blood, his wonderful more than likely delicious blood. The god was kneeling before her now and Len was finding herself letting go. She glanced at him once before letting her eyes flutter close. His hand brushed against her lips, then brushed away her hair. She could taste his blood faintly on her lips.

She wanted more. That little on her lips was not enough. She needed more of him. Len grabbed his hand instantly and started to lick the blood off of his fingers, slowly to savor the flavor. Her fangs, after just shortening, were extending and just barely skimming his skin as she licked. Her hands held onto his wrist to keep him in place, being careful not to grip him too tightly.

The young vampire was a on the verge of a frenzy. And that scared her. Not even this starved would she be this close to a frenzy. It's his blood, she decided as she licked his last finger clean before rotating his hand so she could have better access to the main flow of blood. Her tongue quick at work gathering all the blood in her mouth.

Len had kept her eyes shut, but when she finally finished with his hand they opened. They were still bright red and eyeing his neck now. It took a lot of restraint to not lunge at him, knock him down on the grass and started sucking from his neck. Instead she moved her eyes to his. Not caring if he was smirking or preparing for a happy dance, all she wanted at the moment was his blood. Or maybe there was something else that she wanted.... Blood first though. Other feelings later.

"May I?" She whispered softly, wondering if he knew what she meant. Her voice was much less hoarse. Her hands loosened on his wrist, one of her thumbs moving in a slow circle against his smooth skin. Len liked the feeling the of Loki's skin. It was nice, calming almost.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Loki whimpered as the woman's teeth dug into his pale flesh. His eyes growing larger at the feeling the pulsed though his entire being.

He looked down at her. All the hair that pooled around that beautiful head reminding the prince of the filminess of the sight, but not quite in the same place. The god's eyes closing in a consumption of strange feelings. Pain that seemed to be so oddly laced with a devouring pleasure.

"Please." Loki groaned. Pulling her head off of his wrist. The scarlet that bleed from his arm so thickly coated on her lips.

He could never recall this much desperation burning inside him. As if it was the most natural thing ever. It felt that if did not get enough he'd simply would fall over and die. The heavy breathing lifting her along his chest. The bare skin dotted with smudges of red from the blood that had strayed there.

This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Len's lips twitched into a small smirk. "Did the all high and mighty god of mischief, Loki just whimper?" She laughed softly at that before pulling back away from the man. "You poor thing." She teased.

Len sighed softly and used his robes to wipe her face. "Now if you touch me and get blood on my dress, I will kill you. She said lightly. Len pulled away from him, standing up. She flipped back her hair and looked down at the god, keeping a wide smirk from her face. "Now, if you will excuse me." With that she pirouetted around and started into his garden, her fingers lightly touching a white flower as she walked past it, leaving a smudge of his blood on it.

As she walked though, her body was screaming at her to turn around and go back to the man and drink from him again. To drink from him in every way possible. His blood was very powerful, and Len was getting a small taste of what maybe a god felt like. With all honesty, she loved it. His blood was rich and delicious. With maybe a hint of a blue Popsicle.

She kept her feet moving though. Len found a nicely dense spot that was far enough away from Loki that she could change clothes. Glancing around before pulling off her small leather bag and sitting on the ground next to her feet. Len then pulled off her white dress and inspected it. No blood. That was good.

She sighed and folded the dress up. She glanced down at herself and frowned at her appearance. There was some blood smudged on her chest and neck but that could be washed off. Len sighed and rubbed off some of the blood on her neck before tugging on her black dress.

She slipped on the dress, fixing the skirt before picking up the bag and running back to Loki. Letting her body and instincts take over. Len pounced on Loki, sending him down to the grass below. Her hands came to a rest on his bare chest, a smile on her face. Power was coursing through her and she felt like she could take on anything. Even this handsome god.

"Now, explain what's going through your mind Loki. Did you receive what you expected? Did you learn anything new?" She asked, straddling his hips and looking down at him with her bright blue eyes. They must have changed while she was changing clothes.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:45 am

The prince groaned in complaint as he felt the sharp teeth leave his wrists. The blood flowing from his arm dripping into the blue grass he'd stumbled onto. Slowly, he looked up. Searching for where the woman had wondered off to, but in all honesty he was unsure if he cared. His body aching as he pulled himself from the ground. Leaning against a tree for support.

Eventually, Loki managed to walk on his own again. The comforting feeling of his body restoring his blood supply easing the ache in the prince, but a smile still danced across his face. The venom should be enough. Even if she didn't come back.

Silly child most likely thought she'd have the advantage. Filled with immortal blood, but in truth now he held the upper hand. His muscles soon buzzing with the extra strength that the animals possessed. This was of course only temporary. She'd not fed for long. He imagined it would wear off in a good ten minutes.

The probe in her system flooding his mind with information, but soon Loki was interrupted. Hand pushing him back to the ground. The energetic girl landing on top him. Straddling him like a horse. Her hips just above his, and Loki couldn't refrain from the quiet sound that came from his lips. The heat of her against his most...sensitive organs slightly embarrassing.

"So many questions." Loki hissed. Trying to distract her from the flush red that marked his cheeks. Blushing like a child with a crush.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:52 am

Len purred at his embarrassment, but she wasn't going to point it out, it was just too adorable. A small smile came to her face as she let her hands barely skim his cheek flesh. Too adorable this man could be. Her own face was slightly flushed as well with the newly acquainted blood that coursed through her. The power in it would leave soon but the blood would travel through her until the venom eats it all up and turns it into energy that will flow to her muscles and brain, basically everywhere but her heart. The venom works without the heart, it's like a heart of its own. It pumps energy through the body like a heart, but it does so without the organ. It would be a long while though before the blood turned to energy. Well, it would take a long time since she wasn't moving.

"Well, ask." Len whispered as she loomed over Loki, placing her hands on either side of his face. Her blue eyes bore his green blue one's trying to search out what he was thinking, what questions he would ask her first. She sighed at his slowness and lifted herself back up, adjusting her position on his hips. Her knees were kneading the ground with much needed movement. She was getting antsy, horribly so.

But oh! She was just evil. Just utterly evil. Straddling him and then basically grinding him because she couldn't sit. The vampire just really wanted to run around or something, just anything active so she can wear off the power that coursed through her. Len was antsy, but she also didn't want to leave Loki with his questions. She was curious what he would ask, but she was also wondering if he would let her feed again.

Probably not, but hey a girl could hope.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:24 am

"Get off me warped harpy!" Loki hissed between clenched teeth. His lips drawn back in a snarl. Fists curled up in balls as he tried to withstand the temptation that ached in his stomach. He'd discovered what he wished. The animal flooding his head with results. He felt her grind her hips against him. Torturing him like a concubine. Loki dug his nails into his palms. The cut where his nails once dug in burning as he reopened the wound. Blood trickling around his fingers.

"Get off me." Loki whispered again. This time his voice much weaker as he threw his head against the grass. Black hair rippling around his sharp features. His neck muscles so exposed that he could feel the breeze of the garden brush against the sensitive flesh. The prince closed his eyelids tightly. Wishing that simply hoping she would end this would grant it.

His face turned so that she could not see the pink that burned his cheeks. Embarrassed by its presence. Ashamed that his body did not reply with his mind. Reacting to her before consulting his thoughts. Animal and strange to the prince who took pride in his self control.

The god pulled back his bottom between his teeth. Suppressing any sounds that his voice wished to express. Denying his body to bask in what he knew he'd regret. Enough issues piled with woman. He did not need to add her to his list. Long and stressful it was to decide to take on the task of being with the mischief god. No matter how much the ignorant child annoyed him, he did not wish it upon her. The heartless man dangerous to people that cared.

Always a danger. Always a liar. Always a threat.

Never trusted.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:59 pm

" 'Warped harpy' ?" She giggled. Len sobered up, then watched him squirm under her, feeling maybe slightly...okay really overconfident in herself with this prey. She noticed his blush had softened and she gave a small 'aww' because you know it's cute. Her white fingers moved a couple of his raven hair away from his face. Tucking some behind his ear. She let her fingers slide down his jawline, throat, then chest, to finally come to a rest at her side.

Len sighed and ignored Loki's pleas for her to get of him. She liked her seat. It was nice and firm.... Maybe almost a little too firm. She moved one of her own hairs out of the way and looked down at his body. It wasn't buff, but it was lean. Like a runners. Her hands, having a mind of their own, started to rub the midsection of Loki's body, feeling it. Fingers were making haste in massaging the skin, starting in the midsection and moving up to his chest then back down to his stomach. She had to move down onto his thighs to massage his stomach, finding that to be much more easier. While she was massaging the stomach, she happened to glance to the side at his hand.

"You're bleeding again," Len whispered and stopped what she was doing. She moved back up to sit on his hips. Len took his hand with tender ease and rubbed them, trying to get the muscle to relax. It took some time but she got it done. Len looked back at Loki before back at the hand. She kept her fangs to herself and instead licked the blood away. She didn't need the blood but she need to distract him. He seemed conflicted or something. She pulled her face away and wiped the blood away with her sleeve.

Once she finished Len moved up to sit on the newly massaged stomach. Another sigh came from Len's lips as she stretched out her arms. Her eyes looked down at the god. "Loki, are you having a inner conflict or something, because you've been awfully quiet." She said gently, trying to be slightly nice to her donor.

Len frowned at his quietness and grabbed his nose and made him look at her. She brought her face close to his. "What's going on Loki?" Len whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 am

Loki tried to wiggled his hips out of between her legs. Unhappy with his bodies reaction to the child on top of him. He didn't like this. Not at all. He'd left Athanasia in Midgard, yes. However, that did not mean he intended to sleep with every willing thing alive. After so many battles with her, he'd sworn not to sleep with another while they were together. He intended to keep his vow.

Each second was agony. His body enjoying the small hands that caressed his frame. Taking in each and every one of his sharp features. Sliding over his bare chest like a curious cat. In Odin's name, did she intend to map him?!

A low groan escaped the prince's lips as she squirmed on top of him. Loki's teeth quickly biting his bottom lip to silence himself before he made another sound. It was likely the most embarrassing moment in his life. He did not mean to behave like this around the girl. He was sure they'd be much more content without such complications as she was arousing in him.

At this point of his life Loki had never been as thankful of the complex leather and metal straps that kept his clothing around him. The thick material allowing him not to be given away, but soon his mind flew away. Her voice speaking to him again. Loki didn't dare reply. Afraid of what his voice might betray him with if he allowed it from the grip of his teeth. Soft lips rested across his palm as he looked over. His finger unfolded from his fist. Laying in the grasses as she cleaned his wound. A skilled tongue lapping the blood until his skin was no longer stained with the dark red.

Slowly, Loki closed his eyes. Relaxing as he accepted he'd be unable to rise without hurting her until she'd gotten what she'd came for. It was a bitter fate, but all she wanted was blood, right? Loki took a deep breath only to have it interpreted by the thin fingers that were once on his hips firmly placed on his nose. Her face coming awfully close to his. The god's eyes grew very large at their closeness. Her breath was hot on his face, and he felt that his joints had suddenly frozen. His mind actively praying she could not smell the blood in his mouth from biting his lip.

"You're not playing fair." Loki hissed between clenched teeth. Hoping that maybe this would disgust her enough to get off of him, but somewhere in his hate filled voice laid a dark and low tone. Demanding the she stay right where she was at. Asking her to drink and continue the dark sins of her kind, but Loki scorned himself for such thoughts. Remembering of the oath that was quickly vanishing from his mind. It could be from the venom. Yes, that was it. He'd blame it in the poison in his blood that aroused him to this extent.

Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Len felt him tense up under her. Her hand around his nose loosened as she stared down at the god. "Playing fair with the god of mischief, I don't think so." She teased before sniffing. Was he bleeding? Where? She could smell it, but she couldn't see it.

"Are you bleeding again? Bloody hell man are you trying to injure yourself just so I can bite you!" She laughed at his. Len choked down the laughter down to a sigh. She locked eyes with Loki, before basically laying down on top of him. Her legs still at his sides, but her arms crossed and on top of his chest.

Her chin rested on top of her hands, feeling in every way comfortable and very much a cat. Her eyes slanted as she looked at Loki. "I have a small feeling, that you sir are holding back something that I find important. Is it a wife? Girlfriend? Lover? You really seem to be holding back...." Her disappointment could be read in her facial features easily.

She didn't know that she wanted him so badly. Blood was the only thing that she's ever wanted. But, it has seem to have changed now. She wants him. He though doesn't seem to want her. Len wouldn't take him though if he had a lover.

She was not a homewrecker.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 am

Loki sighed as the forceful hand left his nose. His face scrunching together to shake the feeling of the flesh being pulled off. It felt weird to have his facial features treated so poorly, and what was the strangest was that Loki had not pushed her off of him. He could do it. Not that he couldn't, but somewhere inside himself he did not want the child gone.

"Stop teasing me, and I won't have the need to silence myself." Loki snapped back before her eyes met his. Anger and confusion melting away like fat from bone. Suddenly, the iron taste in from his lip did not wash out of how dry his mouth felt at that moment. The blue-green irises of the demi-god shining with unspoken emotion.

Carefully, Loki wiggled his hand free from whatever assorted of limbs that had held it captive. "Do you wish me not to hold back?" Loki purred. His voice suddenly dark and drunken with sinful emotions. The blood that from his bitten lip slowly oozing down his chin as he spoke. His eyebrows raised as he waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Len eyed the blood before meeting his gaze again. "Do you have a lady, Loki?" She asked again, her voice a light hiss. She was finding it rather difficult to focus on him with his blood sliding down his lip. Her mind fighting to keep control over her body. He smelled so sweet, so powerful. One little taste wouldn't hurt? And if it sparked something more win win right? NO!!! Hell no!! He has someone! But he might not.....

But he does. That's why he's holding back. He has someone back at his home or wherever he came from. Asgard? Yeah, Asgard. This is a different world though, different set of rules, different life style. She can have her way with him, and whoever he has back home can get over it!

Len leaned closer to him, wanting the blood on his lip, but blinked and pulled back. What was wrong with her? She cannot do this. Len was not going to be the cause of some poor lover of Loki's broken heart. It was not going to be her fault.

It's not going to be her fault.

It's not going to be her fault.....
It's not going to be her....
It's not going to be her......
It's not going.....

It's not....

Len leaned closer to Loki's face and let her tongue slip out and lick the blood at his chin and to the corner of his mouth. She found herself licking his lips, cleaning the blood off of his lips. Even nipping them. Her fingers rubbed small circles on his chest, feeling the smoothness of it. Len's eyelids had slanted and was looking at him lustfully.

All of her self-control and reason was thrown to the wind. She'd deal with reality later. Right now, she wanted him. In every way possible.

"No, I don't want you to hold back..... Not at all Loki." Len whispered before nipping his lip again.

Last edited by LenB on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Loki felt her tremble on top of him like a leave. A battle within herself to understand what was going on. A battle between what was wanted and what should be. The prince didn't bother answer her. His hands only tangling in her hair as she gave into herself.

He felt that he could feel every breath, every heartbeat, and every shiver that came from the woman. Their bodies temporarily connected from the venom. It was truly poisonous. Burning through his veins with agonizing pain, but at the exact same time it awaken his senses unlike anything he'd ever experienced before.

The prince laid back his head. Allowing the woman to lick the blood from his face. Aware of their closeness like a hawk for mice. His lips only barely parted in reply. Loki could feel his deep breaths lifting her on his chest become broken when the feeling of her tongue brushed over the corner his lips. The burning desire inside herself causing issues that even Loki could see play across her face, and finally she became unable to control herself for a single second. Her teeth pulling back Loki's bloody lip gently as she sucked the blood from his pink flesh.

He didn't squirm or complain, but instead closed his eyes. Enjoying the strange feelings that bubbled inside himself. His body whimpering in protest as she pulled away. Her words opening Loki's busy mind to calm smooth waters. The man's head finally silencing. Leaving his trembling figure yearning for so much more.

Then, Loki allowed himself what he swore he would not. His hand tugging her hair to pull her from her lips. Not enough to hurt her, but to give the child the message, and as he looked in horrified eyes, he smiled. Pressing his lips harshly against her.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Len could feel the hand in her hair and did not protest. She could sense the venom in his veins, feel that it was causing him pain but yet wonder. His chest rose and fell rapidly under her and she could feel his heartbeat speed double. Excitement came to her. Her mind raced and tried to focus on all the things at once before just shutting off and concentrating on the man under her body.

The tug at the back of her head confused her, and when he tugged her away worried her. But the perfect lips that crashed against her own excited her more. Len's lips moved against his, her eyes closing. Her hips, against her own will, pressed down on Loki's lower half. Her breast raising and falling from the excitement that rose inside her.

Len's arms snaked their way to slide underneath Loki's head and pulled him closer to her. Her tongue sneaked out of her lips and licked the bloody lower lip, wanting entry to his mouth. Her fingers slid into her hair until it reached his scalp. Her fingertips massaged his scalp then gripped his raven black hair. Len whimpered when he wouldn't allow her in. Her eyes half sliding open to look at Loki pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 am

Instinctively, Loki's legs spread as he felt the weight momentarily freed from her grip, and mindlessly the prince blended his knees so that his feet sat closer to his hips. He felt so exposed. His chest bare and neck free of any cloth to prevent easy access. It scared him in a strange way. Fear burned inside him like a raging fire. Even the agile tongue that begged to separate his lips scarred him, but he gave up his thoughts with great reluctance.

Finally, he allowed her what he wanted. His mind becoming void of thought as his lips were spread apart by the muscle between Len's teeth, consuming his senses with viscous passion. The awkward moment of stillness fluttering away from the god.

Loki felt everything inside himself at an extreme extent, and when she pressed herself tight against the god's most sensitive area he didn't bother try and muffle the whimper that his voice replied with. Demanding something he knew he'd be ashamed of.

Quickly, the god grabbed her hips as he sat up. Her body nestled in his lap. Not a single moment had they broken away for the simple movement, yet now the prince felt a different urge cling into his organs. His thin fingers pressing themselves firmly against her stomach. Even through the many layers of skin he could feel his blood rush through his veins. Feeding her unending need. Sating it with a chemical reaction between her and her victim that they doubted their own needs quenchable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood and Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Lies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smudged Chaos :: The Skies :: Asgard-
Jump to: