Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorin Kranen (Original Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorin

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Left_bar_bleue60/60Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Left_bar_bleue11/11Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Left_bar_bleue10/10Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Empty
PostSubject: Sorin Kranen (Original Character)   Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:34 am

Name: Sorin Kranen

Age: Sorin appears around the age of 21 but his actual age is 25 summers old.

Species: Sorin is not exactly full human. He is a demi-god, half god, half human. However, he really has no special abilities inherited from his father, Trathcis, the god of lust. Although he may be a bit more appealing than most male, to both woman and man.

Appearance: Sorin is by far on of the most attractive males you will meet. He stands around 72in. or 6 feet tall. His eyes are a rare shade of toffee, almost mimicking a light brown in the dark. Under his left eye, he has a tiny mole decorating his high cheek bones. His lips are a bit more full than most men, giving him the "kiss me" appeal. He has strong nose, giving his face a soft and hard look. Unlike most men, Sorin has a thin jaw, giving him a almost feminine jaw line. His shoulders are sturdy, making him look a bit bigger than what he actually is. His hair is a bit longer then others, making his original light brown hair look a dark chocolate. After many years of swimming and running, Sorin's body has become thin and strong. Even though it doesn't look it under the loose white button down shirt, tight gray pants and simple black loafers he usually wears.

Personality: Sorin isn't what you would call, “sane” but he isn't exactly insane either. Having most of his life spent, persuading people to do things he didn't (or did) want to do. Or convincing some one that he didn't break the vase, or cheated on them, when most of the times he did. Only to a few has he ever been considered sweet. Only really showing his “soft side” to those that he actually liked. Of course he had always been adventures, wanting to “travel the world” when he was around five, now he settles for traveling “other places”.

His father was known for being cruel and heart-less, and Sorin is always being accused of his father's actions. Whether people actually believe it or not, he has been in love once before to a young girl named Melidiana. She was murdered by a man named Huran. Sorin's anger had flared, and he had killed Huran in a rage. It was rare that Sorin was ever actualy full of biling anger, he is usually calm most of the time. But no matter what he did, he couldn't numb the pain that imbedded itself into his heart. It is rare for Sorin to get into depression's but when the murder happened, he went into a rage. Then sorrow, then he finally settled on lust. He never seemed to get past this stage, due to the fact he is almost alwaysaround a girl (or guy). Now he is out of the depression stage but still stuck on lust.

Background: At the age of four, Sorin's mother disapeared, leaving him in the care of his great aunt Ellin. Ellin, who had no clue of the boy's genetic father, thought that Sorin was a completely normal boy. Sorin who had learned of his heritage before his mother's disapearence had to stay quiet, but being a four year old boy, was hard. He made a friend named Melidiana, and told her everything. Surprisingly the girl believed him and the children stayed friends until he turned 14 and she turned 15. Then they became more than friends and were inseperable for a time.

When Sorin turned 16 and Melidiana turned 17, her mother and father got divorced, her mother remarrried a man named Huran. Melidiana had a bad feeling around him, and Sorin believed her judgement. She stayed with him and his aunt, being able to sneak her in and out without his aunt noticing.
A few hours after school, Melidiana didn't show up at her usual time of meeting Sorin. He got nervice and made his way to Melidiana's former house. The door was opened witch was weird considering Melidiana's mother always locked the door. As Sorin made his way inside he heard screeaming. Running to the sound he saw Melidiana have a knife in her stomach and Huran lurched over her with a devious grin. Sorin, in a rage, killed Huran with his hands. Grabbing his neck and squeezing so hard his eyes popped out.

It took three weeks for the police to rap up what happened. They finally put Sorin on trial and sent him to juvenile hall for first degree murder. He skipped out, hiding in Lorence for three years he moved back to america, not finding it appealing he went back across the world. Easily stowing away on trains, planes, and boats.

After two years of moving around, he came to visit his aunt Ellin who he found had passed away from an illness. Sorin who couldn't stand to be in Arin anymore and moved away to Rapendell. Staying at one of his Aunt's older sister's house. Of course with as many woman Sorin has been with, one of them were bound to find out. Of course after running off from his ex-girlfriend who tried to kill him, he is now trying to find a place to hide.

Skills and Abilities:Sorin is skilled in dancing, singing, fighting, killing, and a few other things that I'm sure you wouldn't want me to name. He usually uses his dancing and singing skills to seduce woman (and men). He usually usues his fighting and killing skills for, well i'm sure you can guess.

Weaknesses: Sorin is very sensitive when someone were to mention the name “Melidiana”. He is also slightly weaker in the left side of his body, be that he is right handed.

World: Sorin comes from a parallel universe of our own. Where past and future mix, but the only real difference is the names of the countries and the way people act toward eachother. This place is called Granel.

Group: Sorin is a Demi-god.

--PRESENTATION--

Sorin let a long breath escape his lips, the warm air swept across his bronze skin as he leaned on the tree. He looked back up the road, just dust, bricks, and a few tree's. Good, he thought to himself. It had only been two days since Charlotte had tried to kill him. Well, I suppose she had good reason.. His mind wondered deeper into his thoughts. “Damn Vivian just had to talk.” He mumbled. She just had to run her damn mouth. His jaw clenched in annoyance as he glanced nervicely back down the road. Nothing. He had to find a better place to hide, sure he could easily kill or knock out Charlotte,but he wasn't that cruel. In stead he was hiding from her about 13 miles north of the village Rapendell.

The tree bark started rubbing into Sorin's back as he leaned forward he thought he saw a figure on the road. “Shit!” He mumbled and disapeared behind a deadtree branch. Glancing back up the road, the figure started to come into view. It wasn't Charlotte. It was man's figure. Sorin came out from behind the tree and dusted off his shirt and pants. The man had a strong jaw and nose and seemed to be a bit older than Sorin. “Sorin Kranen?” The man asked, standing a few inches away from his face. Sorin stepped back a few feet, “epends who's asking.” he said, his toffee eyes narrowing in the mans green ones. “I am the Furnan. The god of this realm, and I understand you are running from one of my creations?” His eyes met Sorin's in a battle against brown and a icy green.

Sorin found it hard to keep the god's gaze. He was half god himself but was never “all powerful” and all the other demi-gods. In fact the only thing he did inherit from his father was his handsome features. “So what, what would a god want from me?” He shrugged and truend around, acting as though he were about to leave. “Sorin, I offer you a place to live. Away from here and... Charlotte.” He over said the name Charlotte, putting more enfences on the C making it drag out a bit more. Sorin turned around slightly, “What place?” His curiosity asked, eyesbrows lowering.

“It is called Chaos, but you must be willing to leave evrything behind from here. Never to come back.” Furnan warned. Sorin smirked, his eyes gleaming with mischeif. “I have nothing to leave beside bad memories and a ex who is trying to bash my brains in with a rock.” He said sarcastically. “Then you agree to become apart of the realm of Chaos?” He asked, his ice green eyes meeting Sorin's soft toffee ones. Sorin moved his light brown bangs past his eyes so he could see all of Furnan's unatural ones. “I agree.” It was Furnan's turn to start smirking. Within an intant Sorin was surrounded by blue, then green, then a bright purple witch gave him a headache.

A few hours later Sorin woke in a patch of bright green grass. The taste of dirt overwhelmed him as he stood with aching muscles. “Ugh.” He moaned as he looked around. This place looks nothing like the universe of Granal. He thought to himself. It was far to lush and Granel was mostly dirt and dead tree's. He knew almost instantly knew he wasn't in Granal anymore, he was in the universe of Chaos.

--ROLEPLAYER INFORMATION--

Nickname: Sullenkiller

Age Range: 18-24

Contact Information: You can contact me on my email; random111444@hotmail.com I am going to try to make a skype soon.

Roleplay-Experience: I have been role-playing for about five months. Since December 8th, 2011. I would say I used to be a first-timer but have advanced considerably in the short time.

How Did You Find Us?: My friend Ali introduced me to this site so that we could finally role-play together

~Um.. Sorry I was Littlepixel but it kinda messed up. So I had to make a new account. Sorry!~
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Stamina Bar:
Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Sorin Kranen (Original Character)   Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:16 am

If you want to start role-playing, change your username. Go into your profile and change it. As I said before, your username must be your character name. Until then, you cannot reply to any role-play posts.
Back to top Go down
https://smudgedchaos.forumotion.com
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Sorin Kranen (Original Character)   Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:47 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://smudgedchaos.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorin Kranen (Original Character)   Sorin Kranen (Original Character) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorin Kranen (Original Character)
Page 1 of 1