Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did I die?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuzetteKirk

SuzetteKirk

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Did I die? Left_bar_bleue60/60Did I die? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
Did I die? Left_bar_bleue11/11Did I die? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
Did I die? Left_bar_bleue10/10Did I die? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Did I die? Empty
PostSubject: Did I die?   Did I die? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Laying on the ground, not far from the police building laid a girl. A girl of gray. She laid there still and motionless. The gray of her body slowly turning to white. What is happening to her? Why was she turning white? Well that was simple. She was dying. The woman had not found herself a home, therefor she could not clean herself. Leading down to her dying. Her crote was no where in sight. Suzette laid on the ground, her breathing stopping all together. Her eyes were open. The gray irises fading to white. Her hair, her skin, her eyes, turning perfectly white. Suzette was dead.....

Or was she?

Suzette's eyes fluttered opened. Darkness greeted her. She raised her hand into her line of sight and stared at it. Gray. Sighing she placed her hand down. The ground under her was soft, but smoky. Where was she? Who cares.... It's just another day for the dying Suzette. She sat up and moved her head around in search for Samuel. "Samuel? Where are you?.....Chaos? Miss Vampire? Anyone?" Suzette called hoping she was not alone in this place.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Did I die? Left_bar_bleue70/70Did I die? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
Did I die? Left_bar_bleue12/12Did I die? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:

Did I die? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did I die?   Did I die? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 am

Loki felt himself drift into sleep for the second time in Chaos. The realm still felt strange and had not become home. Things lurked in the shadows that haunted his sleep, and made him dread the time his body laid among the feathers, yet each night he was forced into his nightmares by his bodies weariness. Loki took a deep breath, closing his eyes as sleep greeting him.

~~~~~~

How much time had passed? The prince didn't know. He felt weightless. Loki looked down at his hands. His irises grew bigger. His entire being was white! His skin, his clothes, even his nails had become a ghostly shade of white. Had he died? Was this Valhalla? Loki swallowed, and looked around. Her could hear the cries of a girl, yet he hesitated to move toward it. Reluctantly, Loki moved towards the noise. "Hello?" He whispered almost afraid to be heard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xlokiodinsonx.tumblr.com
SuzetteKirk

SuzetteKirk

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Did I die? Left_bar_bleue60/60Did I die? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
Did I die? Left_bar_bleue11/11Did I die? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:

Did I die? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did I die?   Did I die? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Suzette blinked, hearing someone answer her. Staggering to her feet she slowly made her way through the swirls of mist. Or was it smoke? Ignoring the thought she paused and called out again. ”Hello. Are you still there?” With her average slowness she started forward. This was a new voice that she had not heard before. Maybe it was someone that got lost on their way to Chaos? Or maybe it was Miss Vampire playing tricks on her? Either way, her usual boredom was faded slightly. Maybe it was because she was dead. ”Miss Vampire? Is that you?” She asked as she stepped through a particularly thick part of the mist. She came upon someone new. Someone she has never seen before. ”You're not Miss Vampire.” Suzette said as she stared at man. He was tall. Handsome she supposed. Of course, what did the gray girl know? What does she know? Nothing. Well, Suzette knows somethings. Like, the sky is blue. She is dead. Vampire's like blood. People are warm which make her cold. She also knows that she likes to sleep. Sleeping is nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did I die? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did I die?   Did I die? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I die?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smudged Chaos :: The Realm of Darkness :: Land of the Dead-
Jump to: