Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Police Officer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police
Princess Heloise

Character sheet
Health Bar:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue70/70New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue12/12New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue10/10New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New Police Officer Empty
PostSubject: New Police Officer   New Police Officer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Heloise strode up to Chaos's house, well she would consider it a palace, because it well..... To her looked like one. She stopped outside of the doors and looked at it nervously. She needs to speak to Chaos about her becoming a sol-uh... What did Daybreak call himself? A.... Police officer! Yeah. Heloise needed to speak to Chaos about her being a police officer. If she didn't, then well.... She's just a citizen of Chaos who couldn't walk up and ask the god if she could work.

The princess cleared her throat and finally worked up the nerve to knock. Her crote wasn't with her that moment because she told him to stay at the city. Heloise had to this on her own because it was her mission, not his. He had protested, but she told him that she was going to do it alone. Ezra wasn't happy, but he obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Stamina Bar:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Armor/Shields:

New Police Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Police Officer   New Police Officer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Chaos was lounging around, bored out of his godly mind, when a knock sounded from his door. He instantly jerked up, jumping out of his chair and skipping to the door. The god swung open the door to see the fire-bender girl, Heloise, standing there. The poor girl looked nervous out of her mind.

"Well, hello there. For what do I account this pleasure, my dear?" Chaos wrapped his arms around the girl, directing her into the house. He brought her to the, rather large, living room, plopping her down into one of the most comfortable chairs.

He settled into his own chair, leaning forward and steepling his fingers. Chaos summoned a tray of snacks and select drinks onto the little table for their pleasure.
Back to top Go down
https://smudgedchaos.forumotion.com
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police
Princess Heloise

Character sheet
Health Bar:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue70/70New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue12/12New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
New Police Officer Left_bar_bleue10/10New Police Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New Police Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Police Officer   New Police Officer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Heloise blushed, feeling a little awkward with his arms around her. She sat down on the couch and looked down at her knees. Her mind was working on how to word what she wanted. The fire-bender sat in silence as she worked it out.

Finally she decided and looked up at Chaos. "I have seen Daybreak's good work on being a guar- I mean police officer. He's doing a good job and I want to be apart of that. I was hoping, would you allow me to train under Daybreak on how to be a police officer." Heloise said, sitting straighter and looking at Chaos with her expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

New Police Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Police Officer   New Police Officer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Chaos clapped his hands together gleefully, "My dear, of course. I thought you would never ask. Dear Daybreak has been pestering me about whether or not you have come to see me yet. It will please him to no end to know he has some help coming."

The god stood up, coming to a giant black cupboard traced in orange design, throwing open the doors. He pilfered through many of the drawers and racks before turning back to Heloise, garments hanging from his arms. Chaos draped the clothes on the back of his chair and held each item up one by one.

First was a pair of pants, black with orange pipping down the sides and around the pockets. He examined them for tears or holes before setting them aside to pick up a mid-length black skirt. Orange trailed the hem. A jacket was next, orange around the edge, the sleeves and over the breast pockets. Chaos held up a pair of shiny black high heels in one hand and a pair of black boots in the other. A simple headset went on top of the pile of clothes.

"Any combination of these clothes will work. Just whatever feels comfortable to you," he rummaged in one of his own pockets and pulled out a badge, handing it to Heloise, "Almost forgot this. Here ya' go."

He clicked his heels together and gave Heloise a salute, "Welcome to the Chaotica Police Force, Private Heloise."
Back to top Go down
https://smudgedchaos.forumotion.com
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police
Princess Heloise

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

New Police Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Police Officer   New Police Officer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Heloise's lips twitched at that Daybreak wanted her so badly to join his force. He knew she could do good... Well, she hoped he could see she could. She knew she could. The princess just needed a push in the right direction.

Gold eyes sparkled with happiness as she watched Chaos. She watched him place the clothing on the chair and then inspect the items. She flinched at the skirt and heels. Girl clothing wasn't her forte. Hence her prince clothing that hung somewhat loose on her frame. She eyed the pants. Orange wasn't much of her favorite color either but she can look over it. Grow use to it.

Heloise stood up when he clicked his heels. A genuine smile, a real smile, came to her lips. She saluted him back. "Thank you sir." She said. Heloise looked back to the clothing then back at Chaos. "Sir, can I wear my boots. My boots from the Fire Nation. Please." Heloise asked, her eyes flickering to the upward curving toes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Police Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Police Officer   New Police Officer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smudged Chaos :: The Skies :: House of Chaos-
Jump to: