Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Reflection   Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 am

The Doctor walked along the shoreline, the sound of the water breaking against the sand and the nearby rocks lending a calming background noise. Alfonso followed quietly behind the Time Lord, his blue eyes locked worriedly on the man. The Crote was worried. Ever since leaving the Police HQ, the Time Lord had began to sink into a depression that Alfonso could not crack. The Doctor walked hunched over, his hands deep in his pockets, as if the whole universe were weighing down on his shoulders.

The Doctor stopped, his red converse sneakers coated in fine sand, turned and sat heavily on a rock. Alfonso found another beside the Time Lord and sat down on it, eyes never leaving his companion. The Doctor sighed, the sound heavy, and his brown eyes looked at the Crote in despair.

"It is easy to forget how old one is when surrounded by people. But when you are alone, everything comes into perspective," he sighed again, his eyes traveling back to watch the water. Alfonso leaned forward and patted the Time Lord on the back, rubbing in a circular motion. The Crote sent tendrils of comfort through to the Doctor. You are not alone, here, he said. You have many friends, here, he said.

The TARDIS sent her own thoughts to the Doctor, comforting him through their connection, 'Do not cry-my thief/ No longer alone/ We are here/'

Alfonso felt glad that the blue box included him in the little group. He belonged. He swapped hands, continuing the comforting as the Time Lord shook with emotion, tears rolling down out of his brown eyes to patter against the sand.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Thu May 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Heloise sighed and walked out of the forest onto the beach. Ezra was walking ahead of her, waving for her to keep following him. He was acting like it was urgent. What was so urgent that she had to leave the office?

Sighing she jogged after the crote who shambled farther up ahead of her. He stopped though. Princess Heloise almost hit the crote he stopped so suddenly. "Ezra, really? What is going on?" She asked, looking at the back of his dark brown hair. He turned around and grabbed her wrist pulling her forward to look at man that seemed like he was crying.

Oh. So that is what was important. Heloise ran a hand through her hair before sighing slowly. How was she going to handle this? This was something a waterbender did, not a firebender. Firebenders fight, waterbenders heal and are compassionate. Not Heloise.

Alright, time to learn how to be a compassionate waterbender. Heloise took a small breath before clearing her throat, moving a step closer to the unknown man and crote.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun May 20, 2012 12:01 am

The Doctor jerked his head up, locking eyes with the female that had appeared. He attempted a smile, but he knew it fell short. The Time Lord turned his head away quickly, dabbing at his eyes with his sleeve. Alfonso patted the Doctor's back a few more times before walking to the woman's own crote, striking up a conversation.

'She might help-my thief/ Let her help/'

The Doctor shook his head. He knew what happened when he let someone get close. Rose...Martha...Donna... Rose Tyler, stuck in an alternate dimension. Martha, a doctor turned warrior. And Donna, dear sweet Donna, with no memory of her adventures for her mind would burn if she did.

No, it was always best for others to keep their distance.

'Give her a chance-my Doctor/'

'Very well,' The Doctor sighed and looked back up into the woman's golden eyes, the tears already coming back.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun May 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Heloise kept her face expressionless when he looked back at her with teary eyes. She gave him a respectful bow before stepping up to him. "Greetings. I am Pr-um, I mean... I am Heloise. You are?" She asked, waving a hand towards in expectation.

Heloise could feel her stomach twist at her words. Not being the princess of the Fire Nation any longer. She shooked it off and concentrated at the conflicted man. She slowly sat herself down on the ground close to the man, but at comfortable distance.

The fire girl forced her face to look like a waterbenders, a calm caring one. Well, she hoped it was a calm caring one. Facial expressions were really difficult at the moment.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun May 20, 2012 8:53 pm

The Doctor attempted once more to smile. One thing the Time Lord had always done was hide his feelings from his companions. But now it seemed to be falling apart. He wiped his eyes off once again.

"I am the Doctor," he stuck his hands deep into this coat pockets. He could hear the TARDIS humming an old Gallifreyan song, her way of comforting her Doctor.

And, then, to his complete astonishment, she spoke to Heloise, 'Can you help my thief?/ Please help/

The Doctor smiled, actually achieving the facial expression he wanted, and tried to explain, "That's my TARDIS. Stands for Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. Type 40. I kinda' st-er-borrowed her. I always meant to return her," his eyes fell and he removed his hands to stare at them, "Really, I always meant to put her back."

The Doctor stared as his hands, imagining the billions of lives on his hands. His people...all gone. And the old Time Lord could not describe the feeling he had upon learning that another had survived. His disbelief until he found the Master. His long time child-hood friend who had gone mad. Who he had thought to be dead with the rest of the Time Lords. The feeling of sadness as he held the Master's dying body in his hands, pleading him to regenerate. Burning his body that night.

He still forgave the Master, even after all the murders and the torture he put the Doctor through. Put poor Jack through. Even after the Year That Never Was...
Aaannnddd the tears returned. The Time Lord never allowed himself to feel. It seems the universe was not allowing him to hold it back any longer.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Heloise nodded to him. "Nice to meet you, Doctor." She said, giving him a small smile. There was something in her heart. It felt like pity, or kindness, or something waterbender-y. Ew, waterbender emotions. Heloise felt like she was going to shudder, but she held it back.

Instead she cleared her throat. "Well, I ca-" She was interupted by some voice and she jumped nearly five feet into the air. Nearly. Actually it was about three. Still she jumped. "U-Um, okay. TARDIS...." Heloise cleared her throat again. Her gold eyes flickered around to find the voice that seemed to enter her mind.

Odd things about this place. And this man. But it was fine. Heloise had seen odder things. "Time and Relative Dimensions in Space, whatever you are, where ever you are, I promise that I will help Doctor in anyway I possibly can. In everyway that I can." She vowed.

Firebenders in the past would make promises and never keep them. But Heloise was raised different. Her father told her that if she ever made a promise, especially if it was the right thing, to keep it. Never break it or else you wil lose every ounce of honor you have ever gained.

Pulling herself back to the present, Heloise looked back at Doctor. She did something that if anyone in the Fire Nation found out, she'll kill them. The firebender moved herself closer to him and wrapped her arms around the man, pulling him closer to her. Heloise held him, trying to be comforting.

The Doctor didn't need a firebender, he needed a waterbender.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Sun May 20, 2012 10:19 pm

The Doctor felt something inside him snap as he wrapped his arms around the girl. She was so warm, he noted. He laid his head on her shoulder, tears rolling down his cheeks. For quite possibly the first time since the Time War, the Time Lord openly wept.

It felt as if both of his hearts had broken. He was sure that through the closeness, the girl could feel the double beat of his hearts, but he did not mind. For the first time, he did not have to pretend to be human. He could be himself. No more fronts.

'My thief-we are here/ We will not leave you/

The Time Lord clutched Heloise closer, fearing that she would leave him all alone. He could not be alone. No more.

'Fire girl/ My thief has been alone too long/ I fear for him/'

The Doctor could hear his TARDIS talk to the girl, but not what was said. He burrowed his head into the girl's shoulder, his back heaving with his sorrow. His sorrow blocked out the TARDIS' voice, too enveloped in his sadness.

'I like you-fire girl/ I hope to travel with you-someday/' the TARDIS resumed her singing. Comforting the Doctor in her own way.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon May 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Heloise blinked when he held her back. This is was odd for her. To the point it was about to cross a boundary. There was a double thump in his body, which worried her but she couldn't worry about it now. She had a crying man to take care of.

Heloise held him closer, letting her head rest on top of his. His brown hair mixing with her's. "Shh, it's okay. It'll be okay..." She whispered, her hand slowly moving up his back in comfort.

The firebender closed her eyes and sighed. 'I will do my best TARDIS, I vowed I would and I will.' She opened her eyes and looked at Doctor. Her heart was stabbed by another sense of kindness.

Ow, that hurt. Why were emotions so painful? Heloise forced herself to stop thinking about the emotions and wipe the man's tears. "Doctor, do you want to talk about it?" Heloise whispered, rubbing his arms.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon May 21, 2012 6:46 pm

"900 years I have walked the worlds, traveling the stars. That's all I wanted to do. To travel. Then the Time War happened. My whole world...I had to...there was no other option," he choked, his ancient brown eyes brimming with tears, "I watched my home burn. I'm the last. The very last. The Time Lord Victorious," he said that last bit sarcastically, biting off the syllables.

He shivered, not really knowing why, "I thought to change time. Just for once, everyone would live. But I changed a fixed point. Instead of dying on Mars...she committed suicide on Earth. Time Lord Victorious. Bah! Learned my lesson that day."

The Doctor sniffed, wiping his face with his sleeve again, "But I never did stop saving you humans. No matter how many times the human race messed up, I was always there to pick up the pieces and make everything better..."

He sighed, "I'm known as the Trickster, the Man of Many Faces, the Destroyer of Worlds, the Oncoming Storm...I abhor weapons, yet all who travel with me end up as one. All I wanted was to have a companion, to not be alone. I'm tired of being alone..."

He unwrapped his arms from the girl, instead drawing up his legs and wrapping his lanky arms around his knees. His ancient brown eyes looking out from his young face, staring at the waves lapping the shore.

The Time Lord gurgled a laugh under his breathe, "Any questions? You humans always seem to be full of them."

Last edited by The Doctor on Mon May 21, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Heloise blinked and looked at Doctor. Honestly, she was lost when he said 900 years he has walked the worlds.... She did not know a single person that lived that long. They all died at about 98 or so. She pulled her arms back to her, letting them lay in her lap.

She did understand the feelings behind his story though. Possibly not everything else, but the feelings yes. Heloise sighed and decided to be a waterbender. She let all of her waterbender side, and emotions, flow through her. She pulled up her sleeve and wiped his face dry.

Her mind was working on something to say, she didn't want to ask him a question. Nor did she necessarily want to ask any. They seemed pointless to her the one's she came up with. Only one seemed somewhat important.

But was it the right one?

Only one way to find out.

"Doctor, who died on Earth instead of Mars?" Heloise asked, pulling her hand back when she was sure she wiped all the tears away.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon May 21, 2012 8:48 pm

He turned his head to lock eyes, "Her name was Adelaide Brooke and the date was the 21st of November, 2059. The human race had at last established a base on Mars, but it mysteriously exploded, killing all the members of the team. I should have left. It was a fixed point in time. But, silly me, I thought that since I was the only Time Lord left, the laws of time had no meaning. I saved her and two other crew members," he looked up at the sky, at the clouds drifting by, "I brought all three back to Earth. Adelaide knew that what I had done was wrong. So she took matters in her own hands. She died in her home."

He sighed, "Her death on Mars prompted her daughter to explore the stars. I wanted to change that. Adelaide's death on Earth only changed the place, not the outcome. But I was no longer Time Lord Victorious. I was just an old man who had just gone too far."

He sighed again, looking out of the corners of his eyes at Heloise, "You must have more questions than that. I know you humans are a questioning lot. It has gotten your lot in trouble on more occasions than I care to count."

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 pm

She took in this fact slowly. So this man can travel through time and between dimensions. Interesting. Heloise sighed. 'What difficult things this man has been through... Her gold eyes traveled to the ocean. Huffing a sigh a small burst of ember came from her mouth.

"Well, you seem to have put yourself into quite a pickle..." Heloise whispered lightheartedly. She instantly look back at Doctor, begging that he didn't take that the wrong way.

After fretting for about half a second or two, Heloise let a small smile escape her lips. "I'm not like most humans though. I'm a firebender. Questions are for the airbenders." She said. Her gold eyes hurriedly made their way back to the water, trying to hopefully search out answers there.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

He chuckled at that, "I always seem to do just that," he tilted his head, looking at the girl with a quizzical expression, "A firebender? Never heard of such a thing. You must be from an alternate dimension of sorts."

'My thief always had a companion/ He did not at that time/ I warned him-he did not listen/' the TARDIS spoke to Heloise, feeling just a bit guilty in cutting her Doctor out of this side of the conversation. But oh, how she worried about the Time Lord.

The Doctor raffled through his pockets, pulling out seemingly random objects and explanations of amazement over said objects before pulling out his trusty sonic screwdriver. The silver metal rod with the blue light on the tip gleamed as a cloud passed away from the sun.

The Doctor flicked through the settings before pointing it at Heloise. A buzz emanated from the rod and he flicked it again, eyes nearly crossing as he read the results.

"Interesting. Your internal temperature is far greater than that of a normal human being, yet your vitals are just fine. No fever. No melting. In perfect balance. And you mentioned airbenders. I am guessing there are water and earth benders as well?" he leaned back on the rock, a grin splitting his face, all traces of his sadness gone, "This is just fascinating! Just when I thought the universe had nothing else to show me, it throws you at me!" he gestured at her with both hands, his sonic already back in his voluminous pockets.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Mon May 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Heloise smiled the change in subject. That was good. She'd still have to help him talk about his past, but good things that interest him was good. A good distraction.

Heloise nodded. "Waterbenders are very emotional. Airbenders are very...um... Curious, but contempt so to speak. Earthbenders are strong and very fun to be around. Firebenders are fierce and very hotheaded." She explained.

'I will try not to leave him TARDIS.... He is very interesting himself...' She said to the machine that was speaking to her. The firebender focused back on Doctor. "If you would like, I could show you." Heloise offered, already standing up and dusting the sand off of her pants.

Ezra looked up from his conversation with his brother to look at his princess. What was she doing? She wasn't leaving was she? No, she's going to show off her fire. Oh, please don't burn Alfonso's bonded, please don't that would be very, very, VERY bad.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Tue May 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Alfonso looked to Ezra's bonded and then back to Ezra, patting his brother on the arm in reassurance. The Doctor is tough. Nearly fell into a sun, that one. Heals fast too.

The Doctor smiled and nodded, "It would be an honor," he waved his hands, wishing for the girl to proceed.

Many of the Doctor's companions have found it rather difficult to get the old Time Lord to talk about himself. A name, a planet of origin, anything. Many creatures trembled when he spoke of his home. Gallifrey. Home of the Time Lords. Many still remember the might and power his people once possessed. But his companions, even those who traveled with him for an extended amount of time, left for their own lives knowing about the same about him as when they first met.

It wasn't that he was secretive, it was just that he did not like to talk about his past. At eight years of age, he first ran away and now at 900, he had not stopped. His true name, unused for centuries and banished across the stars, was a terrifying secret. Even his own language, the only one that the TARDIS would not translate under any circumstances, could at one time burn stars, create galaxies, and rewrite time itself.

But, the Doctor was all alone now. The last Time Lord with the last TARDIS in existence. He locked his ancient brown eyes on the fire-girl, awaiting her demonstration.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Ezra looked at Alfonso, his gold orange eyes wide. It took his a moment to be reassured that the princess wouldn't burn him. He looked back at his princess.

Heloise smiled and with simple ease sent a ball of flame from her fist and into the air. She then sent another fireball from her other fist then with a grace of a cat flipped herself upward and kicked up a whip of flame. She landed on her feet but had to do a backflip to keep from losing her balance.

She stood up and dusted herself off. The flames dispersed into the air above Heloise and Doctor. Simple things.

Heloise looked back at the Doctor. "What do you think?" She asked, waving a hand before her.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Tue May 22, 2012 6:03 pm

The Doctor clapped his hands together, boyish glee written all over his face.

"That was spectacular. And you say that there are others who can bend the other elements, as well? I do believe that one of these days, I must visit your home."

'I agree-my thief/ It would be an enjoyable experience/'

The Doctor face split again, the grin growing. He was like a kid in a candy store. New things were rare and far between, and he took any new thing that came his way with up most care.

"I must admit, you are a first. Cyber-men, evil pepper pots, lizard men, cactus men, stone angels, flesh-eating shadows...but you are a first. And," he leaned forward, brown eyes gleaming, "a rather enjoyable first. Well...a first that has not attempted to kill me. You can try, though. As the others have learned...I am rather difficult to kill."

He smiled, but now it did not reach his eyes. His excitement already fading and the past funk already setting in.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Tue May 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Heloise smiled and took a bow. "Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week." She joked. Heloise smiled and giggled softly. Wow, her father wouldn't know who she was if he saw her now. How odd. Just barely three days here and she's already turning into a new strange person.

She was gonna have to practice some major firebending later. It's freaking her out. She was turning into a waterbender. Heloise sighed and rubbed her forehead. Maybe she should practice for the rest of the week. Her gold eyes glanced at Doctor. Next week.

"Well, maybe we can visit my father. He's the leader of the Fire Nation, home of the firebenders." Heloise said then sighed. Yeah, her father would love to see her again. Maybe. Who knows. Maybe's back with her mother? Who. Knew.

Heloise shook her head to clear then looked at Doctor. "Doc, trust me. I wouldn't even try to kill you. You are far to interesting to kill. Or even try to." She said and sat down next to him again. "Also, if you keep being depressed and gloomy, I'm going to have to...brighten your day." Heloise smiled and snapped her fingers, letting a burst of flame go up into the air, lighting up her face.

Of course she was joking, she was only trying to cheer him up, even if slightly. Ezra, though, was about to mental breakdown.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 pm

His face brightened again, his sonic in his hand once again and a pair of spectacles on his face, "Fascinating. A slight rise in temperature above the fingertips, but no marks," he started muttering other things under his breath in a mirage of languages, mostly his own.

After a few moments of his mutterings, the Doctor pocketed both his glasses and the sonic in his coat before leaning back with a sigh, "So, you are like a princess? Met a few of royals in my travels. Got knighted by Queen Elizabeth I...and banished in the same day."

The Time Lord looked off into the distance, "Do you love your father?" he asked suddenly, not really knowing where that came from at all.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Heloise smiled at his happiness. "Bending fire is easy and painless. But bending electricity is very..... advanced and..very...very painful..." She gave shuddered and rubbed her arm. There was old burn marks from where she attempted to bend electricity.

She blinked when he mentioned something about a 'queen' and 'knighted'. "Um, Doctor. I have no idea what you are talking about. What is a 'queen'?" She asked, her dark eyebrow raising. If a queen was like a Avatar, Heloise would want to meet him or her.

Heloise watched him looked off into the distance. He then asked her possibly one of the oddest questions, she has probably ever heard. "Do you love your father?" He had said.

Did she? Well of course. He was good man that loved her and protected her even though she was a half breed and looked like his deceased sister. "Yeah.... I love my father,"

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Wed May 23, 2012 12:18 am

"That is good. Love is a strong thing. It can transcend entire dimensions. Don't ever forget that," he watched her intently, watched as she rubbed her arm in rememberence of past wounds, "I have some medicine back in the TARDIS that could heal those burns."

The Doctor stood and stretched, dusting off the sand from his converses and pants before beckoning to Heloise to follow him. He scrambled up a little incline, heading up to where a blue box sat precariously on the cliff. He gave a snap of his fingers before rushing inside. A golden glow emitted from the inside and the sound of the Doctor's footsteps faded.

He shoved a giant trunk to the side, reaching for another and rustling through it. With a shout, he rushed to the door with a tube in hand.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Wed May 23, 2012 10:50 am

Heloise raised a brow. She didn't think love could really 'transcend entire dimensions'. But hey, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. "Doc, I don't need any med-" Too late, he was already up and moving.

The firebender sighed and stood up again, dusting her rump off before following the strange man. So many things she didn't understand. Like, what the heck was a queen? Heloise sighed again, and pushed the thought into her question list that she was going to wait patiently to have answer. Most of the questions were for Daybreak, but Doctor was starting to give her some more questions for him. She could wait though.

Patience, that was the key. Heloise stopped outside of the small building. "Doc? What is this?" She called to him, seeing that he was already in there. It was hard to hear him though. Could he hear her? Probably not. But who knew.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Wed May 23, 2012 4:26 pm

The Doctor beamed while he leaned against the door-frame, "This is my TARDIS. Beautiful, isn't she?" he patted the frame fondly, sliding his hand against the blue wood.

"Come on in," he gestured inside, the smile never leaving his face. He threw his great brown coat over one of the columns and perched his spectacles on his face once again. He wiggled his fingers, indicating for her to give him her arm.

Spoiler:

"To answer your earlier question, a queen is most often a female ruler. The head of a country, kingdom...etc," he twitched his fingers again, his eyebrow raising. Oh, he could almost taste the questions boiling in her brain.

View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Wed May 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Golden eyes blinked. Twice. Before looking at the blue wood. "B-But, she, it was talking to me.... Wood can't talk." Heloise whispered to herself in disbelief. New things. She reminded herself. New things, new world. A world where other worlds come together.

Heloise shook her head before walking inside. Her eyes were wondering around the whole inside of TARDIS. It was so interesting. Absently she place her arm on the Doctor's waiting hand. "So queens are like...A Fire Lord... Hmm, I think I want to meet one someday...." Heloise said before looking at Doctor.

"So, since TARDIS is a voice in our heads, how can it, I mean she, speak to us, when she is also a wooden box?" She asked, a glimmer of wonder in her eyes.

The Doctor

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Wed May 23, 2012 5:56 pm

The Doctor chuckled, "Usually when someone first enters my wonderful TARDIS, the first thing they do is say, 'It's bigger on the inside,' but you wonder about her personally. I like that," he rubbed the cream, a light green liquid, on the girl's arms, "The TARDIS isn't actually a blue box, this is just a disguise. A long while back, she used to be able to change her outside shape, but the Chameleon Circuit, the program that allows her to camouflage herself, broke. I just haven't had the hearts to fix it. I grew rather fond of this shape."

He smiled, rubbing the cream into the damaged tissue before going on, "I don't even know how big she is on the inside, she keeps changing. Moves rooms around to test me and what not."

He threw the tube over his shoulder, the tube landing on the only chair in the room, "But definitely not wood."

Okay, next question...

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   

Back to top Go down

Reflection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next