Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Lies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Blood and Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Blood and Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
Blood and Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Blood and Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
Blood and Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Blood and Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Blood and Lies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 am

Len squeaked when she was uprighted on his lap, parting them. She blinked and stared at Loki before crushing her lips back to his and sliding her tongue into his parted lips. Her hands slid out of his hair and went to his shoulders. Light as a feather, she drifted her fingers over his shoulders and down his arms before dancing back up and going to caress his chest. Running lightly over his nipples before moving around in a teasing sense.

Her hands ghosted across his chest and went downward. Stopping just at the hem of his silken pants hem. They touched the hem in a teasing fashion. A smile came to Len's lips as she played with the hem. Pulling it out like she was going to slip a hand in, then letting it go only to restart the process.

A small sound that placed between a moan and gasp escaped her lips when his fingers pressed onto her stomach. Warmth seeped into her skin and into her veins, spreading throughout her body. The vampire shivered. The warmth had spread to surprising places. Places that have not be visited in the last few decades. Len's hip rolled, wanting some sort of friction between her and the god. Her want becoming slightly greedy.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Blood and Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Blood and Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
Blood and Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Blood and Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
Blood and Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Blood and Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 am

Loki took a moment to bathe in the feelings that surged through his exposed body. Hands so diligently working across his body.

He had to give it to the child. She did know how to drive him insane in everything see did. Absolutely, insane in fact. He felt that he could force her down on her back if she kept this up. Teasing him like a dog and his treat.
The question was:

Who was the dog?

And who was the treat?

The prince couldn't refrain from chuckling against her lips at his clever thoughts. Biting the pink flesh that marked her bottom lip when her hands snaked lower down his abdomen. Pulling it back between his teeth with a gentle tug. He hated this. Being teased like it was he who was waiting.

If Loki felt truly cruel he could just walk away. Leaving her to the feelings that pulsed in her.

A feeling that wouldn't be quenchable until she'd tasted his immortal blood for just long enough. He welcomed her. His neck so exposed to her in the time, but it seemed the child more occupied with other endeavors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xlokiodinsonx.tumblr.com
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:00 pm

A low groan came from the back of her throat as he bit her lip. Len could feel his smile and couldn't help but shiver. Something cruel had crossed his mind, she did not know what exactly, but she did know that she didn't want him to leave. She couldn't help but pull her head back, letting his teeth drag against the flesh of her lower lip.

She rolled her hips again pressed down against his. Len slid opened her eyes to look at Loki. Len panted, her chest raising and falling rather quickly. She felt like a bitch, a whore, for the thoughts that raced across her mind. Thoughts of him taking her, of her screaming his name, of him and her. Len's legs wrapped around his waist, her legs tightening around him.

Len's hands traveled up Loki's body and rested against his cheeks. She locked eyes with him. "Loki, Loki please. Please, take me." She breathed. Her thumbs rubbed small circles on his cheeks. Len watched him, searching out his eyes. Trying to find what he's thinking. What he's feeling.

What is Loki feeling? What was on his mind? Does he even want this? Does he honestly want this? Or is it the venom causing him to act like this?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Loki loved everything his lithe body bathed in with the needy passion. Her desperation only feeding the devil thrashing inside himself. Every small action was a sweet song. Each note making him twist his dark emotions. His long fingers pulling her head back from him. The small scream of agony doing nothing to stop him as he threw her to the ground, smirking like a beast when she tried to scramble away. His hands wrapping around her wrist to pin the small child down.

"Stupid child." He laughed as he crawled above her. The fragile body at his complete mercy. Even with the strength of her vampire ancestors she could not free herself. Years of battle with Thor hardening the muscles of the god. His chest strong with muscles that did not accept any form of deafest.

Loki leaned down. His lips pressed against her ear. "You should of ran." He hissed. A dark grin smeared across his face as he pulled away. His eyes searching for the coveted horror of the moment. Anything to feed the demons inside himself. Their voices begging to squeeze every last ounce of sanity from the girl.

Satisfied, Loki pressed his lips against her neck. His tongue snaking over the sensitive skin until he found what he wanted. The child squirmed when he'd slithered over the fragile spot within her neck. His teeth demanding the last of his blood seeping back into his lips. The prince smiled against her skin before digging his teeth into her flesh. The cries of pain shadowing the iron taste of his blood flowing back into his veins. Its power still lingering in the cells.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm

She screamed. Could do nothing but as he drank from her. What an odd twist, wouldn't you think? The predator suddenly becoming the prey. Len closed her eyes and just screamed. She screamed for a few reasons.

One, pain.... The fiery pain that he brought by his teeth sinking into her neck.
Two, pleasure... The coveted pleasure she got from his heated body.
Three, scared..... Len was scared. Horrified by the sudden beast that appeared before her.

Loki had changed with her last words. Her pleas had awoken the monster on his insides. Len's hands where pinned and she dug her nails into her palms, the sting from that adding onto the list of pains. Her throat became hoarse once again and her screams faded into nothing but pain fill whimpers.

"L-Loki, s-stop!" Len wailed, trying to force herself up, coming up unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:11 pm

The prince froze. His actions crashing down on him like ice in an avalanche. Years of time with Thor flashing before his eyes. Days of brotherhood that burned him with its bittersweet remains. Thor had been something more than his brother, but the soul that had looked after him for centuries. His protector.

Guilt began trickling in his veins. Sorrow so strong he felt he'd pass out. What was he doing? The monsters of his past crawling into his head as he drew his teeth from her tender flesh. Blood seeping from his bite mark. A perfect indent of the bone inside his jaw across her skin. Loki closed his eyes, hiding behind the eyelids like before.

Gently, he raised his index finger to the mark. Magic greeting his body as it responding to his call. His eyes turning ice blue with the presence of his gift. He carefully traced his bite mark. The skin pulling back together in accord with his spell, healing until it no longer bleed. Pink flesh replacing the white mark.

The prince then finally sat back on his ankles. Striving for a good breath of air. "Perhaps, now you will do as your told." He panted, running his thin fingers through the messed up black hair. Loki looked down at the woman. Weak. Just like the rest of them. He thought that he might of finally found someone who would be able to stand to him, but she was just as pathetic as every other creature of Midgard. How disgusting.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Len's blue eyes were closed as she writhed slightly under Loki. She could feel what was left of the blood attempt to retreat from the wound so the venom could try to heal it as fast as possible. Loki's magic beat them to it. She slowly opened her eyes too look at the god. She growled and used her both of her booted feet to kick him away from her and into a tree.

In a instant she was in front of him again, a hand around his throat. Her eyes, a shiny crimson, bore into his. "How dare you!" She spat, her fingers tightening around the pale column. "I am not your servant! You will not take from me and you will not order me!"

Len glared down at Loki, her fangs bared at him. She could not believe that she kissed this man! Could not believe that she wanted him to take her..... Len's temper was set over the edge because of it.

The vampire growl grew louder as she sensed his thoughts. "I am not pathetic, you stupid prick." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Loki stared at disgust at the animal at his feet. Her body a complete mess before him. Blood sticky on his fingers. His head hung low as he almost walked away. The emotions rushing through him all cold and heartless. Just as many in Asgard swore he was. Their echoing screams loud in his ears. The word monster repeating over and over again. Numbness spiked through his veins as he ran a hand through his hair. Perhaps they were right.

Slowly, he began to stand until he felt a sharp pain rock through his chest. His entire body slung back. Loki coughed breathless. His vision trying to fade with the bark pressed beside his stomach. He could feel it each time he tried to breath. Agony spreading through him each time as he tried to recover. Magic rushing to heal the wound, but unable to move the bits of tree pressed inside him.

Loki reached behind his back as he desperately tried to remove it, but he felt cold fingers wrap around his throat, pulling him from the ground until he hung there. The stake still pushed far inside him. He clenched his eyes together, prepared to remove it with his shaking hands. "It was you who forced yourself onto of me." He managed as one hand reached back. The other holding tightly onto Len's wrist to hold him up. "I asked you to remove yourself." He spat, opening his eyes for a split second. The bark scraping his hands as he wrapped his hand firmly around it.

"How can you blame me for this?" Loki managed between his clenched teeth. Slowly, he tugged on the bark until it was free from his organs. Then, he bit down on his lip, pulling the tree from his back. White hot pain blurred his vision. His heart raced and his nerves screamed with agony. Loki rapidly panted as magic finally tried to heal the wound. Blood spilling everywhere as the stake fell to the ground. "Please, I was only trying to help you. I didn't know the venom would have an effect on me." He almost begged, clawing at her arm to support himself.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:42 am

Len growled, her hand tightening around his throat. "You stole from me what was rightfully mine. What you gave up and what became mine." She hissed. Her hand tightened against his neck to were she was sure he would have difficulty breathing. "I really do not want to make an enemy of you Loki.... You taste delicious and I would loath to lose the taste forever," Len said as she dropped her hand and watching him slump down the tree. Kneeling in front of him, she slid her index finger under his chin and propped it up to look at her. Len's eyes had dulled to their normal blue, showing Loki he was half forgiven. The vampire smiled slightly at him. Her blunt pearly whites barely revealing themselves to him. "You enjoyed it Loki. You might not want to admit it. But while we were on the ground, you enjoyed me grinding against you," She spat the words at him in a sickly sweet voice that almost made her sick.

"I would love to say you forced me into it.... Forced me to give myself to you, but in all honestly it was both of us. My venom, your blood. It drove each of us mad in different ways that seemed not to be able to combine....." Len mumbled more to herself then to him. Long silent moments ticked by before a smirk slid across her face. She looked at Loki before laughing softly. "Pretty pathetic you know. Not being able to handle just a little bit of vampire toxic and pheromones. To be almost seduce by a vampire and become a victim," Len purred, her fingers running lightly over Loki's cheek.

"I will give it to you though, Loki. You honestly struck fear into my heart when you suddenly turned the tables. I would have to say it earned you about....4 points. Not much but not too bad." Len said before straightening and helping the helpless god to his feet. Her eyes took in the beaten god, starting with his face and traveled down to his sides where her eyes stopped. "Oh my. Do you ever stop bleeding? Honestly Loki. You have bled more than a woman on a heavy period." She tsked before looking at the ruined robes. "Even your robes are ruined. Jesus Loki." Len giggled and looked up at Loki, holding back the nagging instinct to lick away the drying blood on Loki's skin.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 am

Loki's fell to the ground. His mind swirling with the need of oxygen. He sighed and ran his fingers through the black locks. Len's hands drawing his eyes back up to hers. He felt almost helpless. Memories of the time he'd spent between to his knees like this flooding his head. Thor's strong hands always pulling him back up again. Faintly, he smiled. A memory sweet and forgiving. No, a memory of home. The nights in which his brother was his savior.

The prince snapped back into reality. The breeze on his back sending shivers up his spine. Why in Slepnir's name did Chaos make Asgard's replica so windy? "You're right." He whispered in reply. His voice soft and gentle like he was speaking to a lover. "I did enjoy it." He paused. "But so did you..." Slowly, Loki stood on his knees, inching closer to her face. He had nothing to lose, nor did she. The prince brushed her cheeks with his thin fingers, their lips inches apart. "Allow me to make up for what I've done." He whispered, tracing her cheekbones with his finger tips. "Please.." He purred, looking back into her eyes. Helpless and defenseless on the ground, Loki reached for her hand. Their knuckles glazing past another.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:23 am

Len blinked at the seemingly sudden change in Loki's attitude. She shuddered lightly from the wind that curled past them. But mostly she shuddered from the touch of his hands on her face. She stared at Loki, searching out for any sort of deceit. Her eyes searched out his, wanting to believe that he actually wanted to make it up to her.

And .... well maybe she should. It wouldn't hurt? What had she to lose anyway? She could gain a little for sure. Len bit her lip as she thought it over. "I suppose," She whispered as she leaned in to close the short gap between their lips.

It wasn't like the first time they had kissed. No, that one was fast and heated. It was full of lust and power from magic and venom trying to combine. This kiss though? This was slow and sweet. A slow dance of lips to the perfect beat of music on the road to forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:03 pm

The Prince faintly smiled as he watched Len once again give into herself. Their eyes closing as she pressed her lips against his. Each cut and bruise on Loki's breakable body slowly fading all together. Gently, he traced the features of Len's jawline, pulling her closer to him as his hand descended.

Loki's dark mind becoming filled with his dreams he'd long since ignored. Dreams of passion he'd forgotten existed, but worst of all, dreams of his friend. He pulled back her bottom lip between his teeth, demanding each inch of distance be closed between them.

Len's hair fell over him until eventually, he'd coaxed her into his lap once again.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Len almost purred as his fingers traced over her jaw. She let him slide her into his lap, her hands sliding into his hair. Her fingers curling around some of the raven hair and giving the silky locks a tug. Len wrapped her legs around Loki's waist. Oddly enough though, she pulled back and looked at Loki. "Is there.... Is there somewhere less bright that we can go to?" Len whispered.

The sun was slowly starting to set, sending its' bright rays shining in her eyes. Burning them slightly. Len's hands stroked Loki's locks feeling them as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm

"I know of a place." He softly replied, smiling up at the vampire. The light making his cream skin glow like a fire. Loki blinked a few times before taking Len up in his arms. His long legs having no issues with the weight.

In silence, the two strolled through the palace gardens. Loki's heartbeat growing stronger as his blood supply rebuilt. Color returning to his skin. He looked up. His eyes caught in the beauty of Chaos's warm sun. As a god he could gaze upon the sun without worry of becoming blind. The golden orange orb finally containing itself, Loki's face framed by its warm glow.

He took a deep breath, content to stay here forever. The heartbeat of another against his chest. Another just as soulless as he, but perhaps, it was her that possessed more heart than he. Slowly, he looked down at her. Blonde hair flaming like the grasses of Africa. Wild, untamed, and dangerously beautiful.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Len nodded and let her eyes close to block out as much as she could while her legs wrapped tighter around his waist. She released a sigh and buried her face into his neck. She relaxed into his body, enjoying his warmth. It brought her some sort of peace. Which was strange because even a hour earlier they were in a heated engagement, filled with lust and hunger.

Now it was more calm and peaceful. Something very desired for the emotionally exhausted vampire. Len nuzzled his neck more, enjoying the scent of him. Mouthwatering but now wasn't the time to hunger for his blood. She'd had her fill for the moment. Maybe tomorrow she could drink a bit from him... Maybe.

Len pushed the thought away. The moment they were having right now was more than enough to quench her thirst. After a few paces, a thought struck her. "Where are we going?" She asked, glancing up at him, blinking when she met his eyes. How long had he been staring at her? Why was he staring at her? She was a complete mess. Her blonde locks filled with grass and twigs and matted up. Her black dress was wrinkled and becoming too hot to wear. Which reminded her.

Where was her white dress?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 pm

The prince's entire body had started to ache with the day's events. Not that he minded. It was unusual not to fall asleep as soon as he laid among the black feathers on his bed. Loki hated laying bed awake. His own mind allowed to eat on itself until sleep claimed him, so during his day the prince tired himself out until he could barely walk with his wiriness. More so with recent events.

Loki continued down the stone path up to the palace. His eyelids dropping with the faint sound of waves from the beach below Asgard. Torches lit as he walked by, but by now the prince could do the simple magic subconsciously. He barely noticed their gentle light.

"My chambers." He whispered back. "I am most comfortable there." Loki could tell that they were getting close. The golden doors color had began to slowly fade until they'd reached the rooms the prince hid away from the world in. Its door pitch black among the golden hall.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Len nodded and closed her eyes again, her head resting back onto his shoulder. "Alright." She mumbled. Once she was sure they were in his chambers, as he called it, she opened her eyes again and slid from his arms. With her feet planted firmly on the ground, she rose her gaze up to Loki's. "Is there a place where I can...." Len paused she could pull a twig from her hair. Growling softly she tossed it to the side. The downsides of being thrown to the ground.

Sighing, Len looked at Loki again with annoyance. "Is there somewhere were I can clean myself?" She did her best not to hiss at him. He looked as tired as she felt. Her annoyance shouldn't be aimed at him completely.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 pm

He pointed down a dark hallway. Its torches igniting at the action. It'd been so long since he'd wondered down that wing of his chambers. Various pieces of lounging furniture arranged through the few open rooms to bathroom, closed off by heavy black velvet curtains. Loki paused. His green eyes peering down at the twig that had landed on his stone floor. Suddenly, it burst into flames until only ashes remained. The prince meandering down a few steps to lounge on his black and green furniture, but as his fingers grazed across the leather upholstery, he turned around. A storm was coming in. Its presence making the air feel heavy, and the sound of wind distant in his sensitive ears.

"You may have my old room if you so wish it." Loki looked at Len. Thunder rumbling in the distance. It wasn't much of a danger inside the palace, but if one was to leave its walls, they could be in danger of the lightning. He sighed, running his fingers through his matted hair. Perhaps, Loki need a bath just as bad as she. Blood had covered his brow like sweat, and it needed removal. The prince's cream skin felt sticky and uncomfortable as he shifted his weight to another foot. "I'm sure you can find me if you need me." He mumbled, turning around towards the largest hallway. A wide staircase leading up to his massive library, but more importantly, his own cleaning rooms and his bed.

Subtly, he smiled back at Len before journeying up, almost dragging his feet. The smell of old and new texts greeted his nose as he ascended, but he didn't stop like he normally would. The books could not be touched by another for their was not another yet to want them bad enough in Chaos. The strange assortment of furniture and mirrors scattered everywhere in the rooms floor's. Chalk drawing sprawled across the walls and floor. Candles, some upright, other knocked down laying everywhere. The rooms were a mess from his recent practices. Three long claw marks ran deep on the wall beside a painting. Loki dropped his shoulders, and dimmed the torches that lit the library so that if Len was to come wondering around she would not find the chaos.

Reluctantly, he continued down the hall. By now rain steadily beat against the balcony outside his bed chamber. The prince closed his fingers around the door handle, pushing it open slowly. Patterns along the black wood moving as to unlock the massive room with the recognition of its master's magic. Loki finally allowed himself to relax as the doors closed behind him. The prince falling to his knees against the door. His eyes shut tight. What was he doing with this girl? Why had he even brought her here? Loki almost felt like screaming at himself. Why did you submit to her? His mind screamed out. Loki clenched his fingers into a fist as he slowly brought himself to his feet. He would not be this weak. The prince raised his chin. His tired body showing no signs of its weariness as he sauntered away to wash away the day's events from his back.
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:41 am

Len turned her head towards the sudden light that went down the hallway. "Thank y-" The twig she threw erupted into flame. Surprising Len greatly. The normally stubborn vampire was now cowering behind Loki. She couldn't help it. Fire wasn't exactly vampire friendly. Len looked up at Loki as he turned to speak to her.

"I'm sure you can find me if you need me." He had mumbled before leaving her. She shivered and turned her head back to look at the ashes that were left by the twig. Taking in a shuddering breath Len gathered herself and started down the corridor. She looked around the room, searching out for the bathroom. She timidly walked to the dark curtains and pulled it back to reveal. Lovely. Len stepped into the room and wondered over to the large bathtub. Running her fingers over the rim, she admired it. Everything here was beautiful...

Len shook her head before unwanted strolled into her mind. Quickly she got the water running. Hot water cascaded into the tub until it was half way filled before she shut the water off. She took off her black dress, discarding it onto the floor. Len timidly placed her hand onto the surface of the water, just testing it in case Loki was just playing nice just to kill her. With a nod, and some add reassurance Len stepped into the tub and just laid there before working on getting herself perfectly clean.

Once the vampire finished bathing she drained the water and stepped out of the golden tub. The black dress laid in the spot where she had thrown it, waiting for her to put it back on. Len glared at it before picking it up and folding it up. She would deposit it later. The dress had been worn for the last time. What was more important thought, where the hell was her white dress?

Len sighed and spotted her little bag and set the black dress into it before hiding it the room. She took a moment to search out a towel to wrap around her still wet and nude body. Running her hand through her hair until it was not sticking to her neck. With a sigh, Len gripped the towel and went off to find Loki. Maybe he has seen her dress.

Tracing her own scent back to the first room they had entered she stopped and searched Loki's scent before following it to a large hallway. The vampire paused though coming to a stair case. She sniffed. Yes, he had gone up these stairs. Len sighed and slowly made her way up the stairs. She closed her eyes and followed his scent. She needed to find him and get distracted by the rooms. She stopped though when Loki's scent became really strong. Len opened her eyes and was met by a dim hallway. It was second before Len could see properly.

"Loki?" Len whispered as she looked around the dim hallway. Where was he? The palace was way to big and empty to the vampire's liking. Too open. It disturbed Len, but she was never going to reveal that to him. Her hand clenched the towel tighter before turning around and slowly working her way back to the library. 'I need to find him. I need to find him now.' Len thought as she tried to keep silent as she walked down the hallway. Right before she came to the library she had passed earlier a crack of lighting and the boom of thunder rang out and Len was suddenly hiding behind a chair. She stayed there, shaking like a terrified child.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:07 am

Thunder rumbled in the distance as Loki pulled his robes off of his lithe frame. His green eyes darting towards the large glass window that overlooked the palace's garden, lighting dancing across the sky. It'd been years since he'd seen a storm like this. The voice of the super-cell rocking the island with each quaking word. The prince felt shivers crawl up his back as the doors to the balcony swung open. Cold wind and rain caressing his bare back before he'd slammed the doors shut, bolting them shut as tight as he could before discarding his clothes on the floor.

Loki looked down at his small body. A frown on his face as he traced the patterns of bruises down his side from when S.H.I.E.L.D had captured him. A scared bit of flesh that dotted between his ribs constantly reminding him why he couldn't return to Athanasia. She'd done this to him. These markings where because of her. He looked out the window for a single second. His reflection flashing in the glass. He'd lost a lot of weight since he'd left Asgard. Not that he was much of anything at home either. Loki sighed, giving up on admiring his ghostly reflection as he stepped into his bath. The large black ivory tub swallowing his tired body as he sunk into its warm water. Carefully, he began the process of removing the blood from his hair. The procedure feelings as if it was dragging on forever until all the black strands flowed through the water like snakes. Faintly, Loki smiled at his accomplishment, running his hand through his soft hair until he'd gotten used to the feeling. A strong scent of mint greeting his nostrils from the cleansers. The prince deeply inhaled before pulling himself from the bath. His entire body free from dirt and blood. It felt so strange to be completely clean again, but the water seemed to show a different story. The water was died a rust brown, twigs, and blades of grass floated from the surface.

Loki laughed. He hadn't remembered every being that filthy since he was a boy. Happily, he paraded over to a white cotton towel. His hair dripping down his back. The thunder had stopped bothering him by now. A comforting warm towel wrapped around his waist fighting back most of his childish fears. There was little possibility that spirits had followed him here. No, that wasn't possible. Loki causally walked across the room, grabbing his discarded clothes along the way. Larry could burn them himself later. Speaking of which, the Crote should of fetched Len's dress by now and be curled up safely in the mountains of his kind.

The prince swallowed, looking at the glass wall between him and the storm, but he fell back. His back hitting the floor as his towel fell from his body. Fear spiked in the prince as he scrambled to his feet, running as fast as he could out of the bathroom. They were here.[b] Loki summoned his battle armor onto his running body as he grabbed a multitude of knives. His helmet making his shadow appear as a demon from the darkest depths of hel. All the torches diminished as Loki left the safety of his rooms. He could feel them. The evil that lurked in the halls. Their presence thick and horrifying. Lightning lit his body as he stepped out into the library. Whispers echoing around him. "You thought you got rid of us." They whispered. "You owe us, Monster." Voices chuckled. "You owe us your soul!"[i] A stray spirit screamed.

Loki tried to zone them out as he ran through the rows of bookcases, looking for Len. Lighting becoming the only thing to light his path. The demonic shadow causing sheikhs from his enemy. They feared very few things but the horns of a Satanic figure. He ran as fast as he could, stopping at the furthermost side of his library, panting. He looked at the window. Fear crawling up his spine as he saw it again. His eyes wide. In the window stood him, but it was misshapen. It's body ghost like and eyes red as blood. "I owe you nothing." Loki quietly cried out. "You owe us everything!"[i] Millions of voices hissed at once. Darkness cast into the library once again as the lightning faded. The voices and shadow gone. Loki turned his back, pulling a knife from the sheath on his leg. The double sided blade glinted in the faint light from the lighting in the distance. Thunder still shaking the ground beneath his feet. He had to find Len before they found her themselves.

Then, he saw it. A shadow cast behind his favorite chair. Loki smiled ear to ear. He'd drawn his own protection circle their to keep himself from escaping his rooms when he'd changed form for the first time. Len was save. She was safe, but not for long. He could see them each time the lighting flashed. The misshapen humanoid ghosts eating away at the magic, closing in on Len. Screams from the spirits being cast back into hell each time the light went away. Loki ran towards the chair until he saw what painting laid above his head.

Immediately, he froze. Horror cast in his eyes. The claw marks beside it were not from a dragon shape he'd taken for experiment, no. The three marks where from when he was bound with dark creatures around him. The demons that fed on his immortal soul in order to give him power, and above Len was the painting that hid the tomb to bind them to him forever. The spell that would make him Legion, or the vampire in front of it. Loki couldn't move as his mind processed what would happen if the demons contained such power. They could posses anything or anyone until they'd killed it. They could control the universe.

Thunder rang into the night, shaking the prince from his haze as he threw the knives at the ghosts feeding at his protection circle. He ran towards the chair as fast as his legs could carry him as soon as they vanished. Lightning gone from the sky for a single moment before it danced in the clouds again. The shadow over Len appearing satanic. Loki stood above her, hand extended to help her up, but the fear in his eyes almost brought him to his knees. "We must go." He told her, trying not to stare at her little clothed body. This was not the time. "Now!" Loki almost begged. Panic clear in his voice.

Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Hisses could be heard from Len's spot behind the chair. She could hear them, but not make out the words. The air was heavy with not only the storm's weight but the weight of something else. Something dark. Something that Len can sense but not see or touch. The vampire stayed in her spot, her shaking slowing. But of course, when she starts to calm another bolt of lighting flashes out.

The only thing Len could see though was hundreds of years ago, sitting in a dark room at a house by the Finnish coast. A thunderstorm rolling in. The low rumble of thunder grumbled out it's words. Lighting cracked just outside a window, casting a flash of light into the room. Inside this room was a whale ivory crib; inside this crib, wrapped in fur, was a small infant. The infant cried out. She cried and cried. Why wasn't someone coming to her? Why was she left alone in the house? Where were her parents? Another crack of lighting flash, too close for comfort beside the house. Cracking loudly and sending fresh more terrified wails into the infant's mouth. Why was she alone? Where were her parents?

A crack of lighting brought Len out of the memory. Blood tears stained her freshly cleaned cheeks. Where was Loki? She sent out her senses and instantly found him entering the library. Len closed her eyes, and sunk to floor curling up in a ball. The dark presence grew, but again Len could not place what it was. But just as she was starting to remember, the presence faded slightly. A slightly whiter presence taking it's place, but not fully. What was going on? Len stopped caring though and curled up tighter in a ball.

Where was Loki and why hasn't he found her yet? Something wasn't right and she knew it. Something that was beyond her wide range of knowledge. Something that Loki knew. Something that maybe Loki caused. Another lighting strike whipped out and Len flinched, trying hard not to run like she desperately wanted to. Len felt something touch her and she jumped back, her body slamming against chair. With wide eyes she stared at the shadowy hand that was reaching out to her. Frozen, her eyes traveled up to meet the devil red eyes. Both vampire and demon released a terrified shriek. Len watched as a dark hole opened up and stole the demon away. Squeezing the towel tighter around her, Len looked around in a panic. Where was Loki?! What was going on! Why were there demons here!?

A shadow was cast over her and Len whirled around to meet a battle ready Loki. ”Loki!” She hissed, taking his hand to pull herself to her shaky feet. ”What is-” Loki cut her off with a short. ”We must go.” Len felt his eyes on her body and tightened her hand. If he hadn't noticed, they had demons all around them!!!!

”Now!” Loki had snapped at her and Len bit back a growl. His voice was panicked. Using her free hand she gripped his. ”Lead.” She whispered, trying to stay calm though she was honestly freaking out. Too much. Too many memories, too many tears.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Loki looked above the vampire. The painting quickly being tossed aside as he reached for the old parchment concealed in the wall. His racing heart began to relax as he wrapped his fingers around the paper. It was going to be okay as long as he got back to his rooms alive. That was all he had to do. Survive and he could end this madness. The prince squeezed Len's hand, turning towards his rooms. Even in the cool night sweat trickled down his nape. His golden horns raising heat around his head, but Loki ignored it. The knife in his hand forming to a glowing spear. Its light vibrant in the chaotic library.

Loki looked back at Len. Her blue eyes meeting with his irises. "Don't let go." He instructed, stepping closer to the vampire. Gently, the prince placed a kiss on her forehead. Then, he stepped back and ran. Each step sent needles up his legs. His weary limbs screaming for relief, yet he didn't stop. The scroll that rested tight in his grip crawling with energy he'd once meddled with. Even with the wind rushing in his ears, the prince could hear the screams from hel that escape when the demon's portals opened. Shivers running down his spine in reply.

Loki stopped dead in his tracks. Len crashing into him soon afterward, but he didn't budge from where he stood. The girls hands scrambled down his armor, trying to steady herself until he felt her hands wrap around his neck. Len's moving stopping as he feet touched the ground. He reached back, holding her against him until what he'd saw had passed. Shadows returning to the hall before he ran again without any explanation of why he stopped.

The prince had set up a variety of traps through the library in case other mages had found themselves teleported to it, but of course it took immense energy to arrive in his collection of knowledge. Energy that in Loki's current state, he didn't have. By now he could see the doors to his rooms. Loki stepped forward as lighting flashed across the sky. The demons filling the library once again.

One sprinted toward Len. Fire in its eyes that frightened even Loki. He stepped forward, staff shinning bluefish shot a bolt toward the ghostly thing, slamming it to the ground. "Come on." Loki commanded as their continued down the hall.

Then, finally Loki reached his doors. The locks and mechanisms replying to its presence as it clicked one lock at a time. He smiled as he heard the last one open. Safe. They were safe. The prince pushed Len inside before slamming the massive metal door behind him. The locks once again moving until it was closed. A moment passed when he was slumped on the floor panting before Loki pulled a bag of salt from his pocket, dumping in on the door frame before he fell to the floor again, eyes barely open. "Well, that was fun." He panted. One arm across his stomach
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Len was looking around, terrified. Bloody tears slowly rolled down from her eyes and pooling at her chin to drop to the towel; staining it red. She stepped closer to Loki, as she witnessed more and more demons coming from portals. Every demon had firey eyes and shadow liked bodies. Another lighting bolt struck and Len jumped, pressing closer to the battle armored god. She looked up at met his eyes. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Don't let go." He whispered. Then they were off.

She blinked when Loki stopped suddenly. Her face running right into a metal plate of the gold armor. She grabbed another plate close to his side before reaching for a plate close to his neck. "Loki what is," She was shushed by a arm pressing her closer to cease her movements. She stopped breathing, holding perfectly still against his body. Many heartbeats later Loki was on the move again and Len followed, sticking close to him as possible without sending them onto their faces.

The vampire's hand had loosened on the towel, showing off more of her breast than what was normally comfortable. Len wasn't paying attention to what of her body was showing thought. The doors to what she supposed was Loki's room was just right before them. Her feet pushed them on. They were just so close. And then a loud frightening shriek came. Len turned her head around, slowing her and Loki some. Blue eyes widened as she met the fiery eyes of a demon. Tongue lolling out, a smirk on it's face, and running straight for her. Len let out a terrified almost scream. It was cut off though by Loki stepping in front of her and using is staff to send a blue bolt to the demon and sending it away.

Not knowing what to do, Len stood there before Loki hurried them on towards the doors of his rooms. The small blonde girl was gently pushed into the room. Week legged and close to tears again, Len fell to ground. Her hand slacked from the towel and came to her face. Both hands hid the blood that stained her perfect skin. The contrast of red and white. Though, some have said she looked gorgeous when she cried, Len would have to deny it. When humans cried, their eyes become bloodshot and their cheeks become red and puffy. When vampire cry, depending on what type of vampire you ask, they cry tears of blood and their whole body looks duller to clearly show that they were upset.

When Len cried though? Len basically glowed. Her skin looks more white, her eyes become a violet color. Her hair, even in the dimmest of lights, will appear to glow just as when the sun is about to disappear below the horizon and lets the last of rays shine on her golden hair to make it appear to be actual gold. Len absolutely hated it. She did not want to look more beautiful than she already was when she was crying.

In present time, the vampire was trying to rid the bloody tears. It only smeared it across her face. Choking slightly, Len looked at Loki. He looked out of breath, but more relaxed. She looked down quickly before he caught her eye and took the towel and placed it over her lower regions more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:47 am

A laugh left Loki's chest. Not from happiness but the cheer of being alive. The sick sense that'd he could of died, yet refused to allow such a thing. Loki rolled to his side, still laughing as he looked at Len. Her face was more pale than normal except for the dark red trails that smeared under her eyes. The prince was almost stunned at how suddenly it seemed the creature went from horrifying to beautiful. He had to force himself to remember to swallow at the distracting sight. His hands subconsciously reaching to cup her face. Loki's calming pulse never reaching back to normal. He took a deep breath. Their eyes locked to each other's before Loki shook himself from his trance.

"I'll get you a towel." He murmured, pulling himself from the floor in a swift movement. Even with the extra weight of his horns, Loki managed not to wobble to his feet. If anything they made his steps sway more. The prince almost walking like a woman to balance himself. Loki steadily made his way to another set o black oak doors. Illustrations of Norse history etched into the wood. He opened one of the doors, pulling out a small black cloth about the size of a tea towel and swayed to the doors of the baloney where he disappeared for a moment, coming back with the same towel dripping with water.

Loki made his way back to Len, kneeling in front of her. Silently, he grabbed his chin and began to gently dag the blood from her face. Her breathing and the sound of the storm outside filling his ears until it was all he knew, all he heard, and all he saw. He took in deep breaths as he tried not to shudder. Even in the layers of leather and metal he found himself cold. Shivers ran up his spine over and over again. Perhaps, it was just his body filtering out the last bit of venom from the vampire before him. Loki took Len's face in one hand, making her look up at him as he got the last smears. He swore Len could feel his elevated pulse in his hands, yet a part of him hoped she wouldn't notice. Perhaps, she'd think it from the battle. They'd already had a long night, but now the prince didn't think he'd be finding sleep.

Reluctantly, his hands fell from her face. The blood finally gone, but her eyes did not look down from his. They held each other's gaze like she'd finally discovered something that had been hidden from her for years. Loki swallowed, suddenly very nervous. "Much better." He said. His voice hoarse. The prince stood. He felt like running, running as far away as he could, but his feet wouldn't move. The bloody cloth in his hand reminded him of his day that didn't seem to want to end. In Odin's name, why did he get himself trapped in his damned bedrooms with someone he actually liked?!
Back to top Go down
LenB

LenB

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Len avoided his gaze as much as she could, not wanting him to notice her blood tears. She was just ready for the day to end. She was so tired. So utterly and totally exhausted. A gentle touch came to her face and Len quickly looked up in fear that a demon had slipped past the walls of Loki's rooms. What she was met with, was chilled green eyes that was more than glad to see. "Loki.." She whispered, not finding any other words that would seem to fit the moment. His pulse was almost as she expected. Rapid and up-beat. Len sighed and nuzzled his hand. What had happened today? One moment she had stumbled into Loki's garden, which led up to some odd sex-like, hunger power craving something that then led up to a gentler side of Loki which led to going inside then demons chasing them and next Len was bloody naked in his rooms!!!!

Calm, calm, Len chanted to herself, trying to keep her breathing under control. Her breathing halted all together once Loki left her. She couldn't decide if she wanted to roll over and cry more.....or something of the other. She happened to glance up as Loki started back to her with a towel. A giggle escaped her lips as she watched the sassy god walk like a woman. And a large woman from the way his hips moved. She choked down the giggle as he kneeled before her. Allowing him to take her chin and raise it. Len met his gaze before closing her eyes and leaning into his touch as he washed away the blood on her face. God, he had the nicest long fingers. Just so perfect. Everything about him was just perfect. Len opened her eyes to look at him again and smiled at him.

Once he finished cleaning the blood from her face Len sighed and pulled her original towel up to cover her exposed breasts. Not that he was paying much attention to her body. Loki seemed to be entranced in her face. Such a natural thing. Of course. Any being with eyes would be entranced by a vampire. A beautiful creature on the outside, a blood-lusted demon on the inside. Len sighed and stared into Loki's eyes until she zoned out. Well, she did until something seemed to click into place. She looked at Loki, a realization shining in her eyes. He was standing now and Len rose up with him. She couldn't understand, but yet she understood.

The forgotten towel that had once covered her laid on the floor by it's lonesomeself, while Len continued to stare into Loki's eyes. "Loki-" She breathed before a loud lighting cracked and she yelped. Throwing herself to Loki, her eyes closed tightly as she pressed into his armor. The metal plates pressed into her skin, some of the corners even scratching her perfect skin. Memories flashed through her eyes as she whimpered against the god she once thought she hated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Lies   Blood and Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Lies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smudged Chaos :: The Skies :: Asgard-
Jump to: