Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Exploring and practicing    Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am

Heloise sat on a rock with her legs crossed, her eyes closed as she inhaled slowly. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale..... Inhale...... Exhale.............. Her body was too relaxed causing her to start to sleep and she started to tilt off the rock. Ezra was quick to grab the princess and right her on the rock. Heloise blinked and looked at him. ”Thanks Ezra.” She said before sighing.

She stretched her arms before hoping up on top of the rock and frowned. Falling asleep during breathing exercises would have gotten her smacked by Father. He would have smacked her on top of the head, in a gentle way, then told her start over or to start running.

A giggle, something rare from the fire princess, came from her lips.

” 'Now run around the palace, Heloise! You need to learn how to not sleep during breathing!' “ She said, mimicking her father's voice before saying a in a very dramatic voice.
”Oh but Father! I didn't mean to! Please don't make me run!”
“ 'Well..... If you don't do it again you don't have to run....' “
“Oh thank you Father!”
Heloise laughed. Her father was a good man and she missed him.

Ezra raised a brow at Heloise. Such a odd girl she was. He shook his head and sat down on the patch of dirt next to the rock the princess was standing on top of. An odd life she has had.

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Sorin's feet padded on the rock up the mountain. He had been bored and decided for a walk. With wasn't a very good idea considering he still didn't know the land all that well. A voice was in the distance, feminine. He walked just a slightly bit faster, a person would be good, a woman would be better. He kicked a rock off the side of the cliff as a figure came into distance. He squinted his eyes a bit and saw a girl with long dark brown. He slowed down a bit, not wanting to seem to eager that he actually found "civilization".

He furrowed his eyesbrows when he noticed she was talking to herself. He didn't really understand all that she was saying but... eh. He needed to find a way back to the city before he was attacked by one thing or another. "Wow, you seem to be having a very stimulatin conversation with yourself." Sorin joked, smirking as he leaned against a rock's side. Turning his attention to the girl's crote. She seemed a bit young, maybe 18-19. But maybe she knew the way back....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Wed May 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Heloise blinked hearing a voice coming from behind her. She jumped up quickly and spun around to send a small wave of fire in the direction. Ezra was up and watching the flame that left the princess's hands before squatting down to the ground, trying to keep out of her way.

Princess Heloise though spun again and landed on her feet, taking up a fighting stance. If the voice decided to fight back, she would be ready.

But.... What if the voice was just a harmless bunny? Or Crote? What if it was Chaos? Or Daybreak?
Crap.... What if Heloise just burned that guy that likes the color green? He was cute!! What was his name though? Lo? Lee? Len? Thor? Wait no.... It was Loki. Yeah, the princess was sure of it.

Ezra crept his way closer to Heloise, staying a decent way away from her, but still ready to save her if he thought he needed to. Probably not though, she's already proven to be able to spit fire from her hands.

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Wed May 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Sorin, startled jumped back as a whip of flame scattered across the air from where he stood. He felt a burning sensation whip across his face as he flew back, landing with a very loud thud to the rock of the ground."Gah!" Sorin yelled, looking up at the girl, she was in a fighting stance.

He saw her eyes now, bright gold. Rare. Well to him anyway. He raised his hand to cover his face, incase the girl decided to burn him again. "Uh, not the exact "hello" I was looking for." He muttered raised his knee. Propping himself up with his elbow he looked at the girl.

"Sorry if I scared you, but would you not, like, burn me anymore..." Sorin asked, squinting his eyes at the light. He put his hand to his cheek, and touched the burnt flesh. Almost as soon as he did, he cringed. Knowing there was probably a burnt mark there, darker then his own tan skin.

"I'm Sorin, can I get up please?" He asked. Not wanting to get up without her permission. He smirked at his own thought, his own perverted mind... He glanced back at the crote behind her. It seemed like he would attack Sorin if need be. But it seemed that the girl had it all taken care of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Wed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Heloise frowned, her eyes slitting in suspicion of the boy. "Stand. But make any sudden moves and I'll burn your face off." She threatened, a small flame building in the palm of her hand in full sight of Sorin.

Ezra snickered slightly at the burn mark on the new guy's face. You just don't sneak up on people in a new place. Most, if not all, are jumpy and weary. Especially the fire controlling princess.

Anyway, Heloise glared at Sorin. "What are you?" She hissed, the flame growing. She didn't relax, she would not allow herself to relax with this stranger close. Daybreak was the only one, no wait, Daybreak and Chaos were the only two that she trusted. Oh, dang it wait. Daybreak, Chaos, and Ezra were the only three that she trusted on this planet.

She frowned. This man was not to be trusted. At least in her mind. Something wasn't right about the way he was smirking. Ezra sensed it from her, but saw the smirk on the man's face. Ezra's hands were slightly bony, giving them a claw like feature that Heloise liked in a way. If she needed him to, he could claw the smirk off of Sorin's face.

Or she could burn it off. Either way worked for the princess.

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Thu May 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Sorin stood, swiping off some dirt from his gray pants. "Thanks." he mumbled, standing up a bit straighter. He could tell he was making the girl nervous so he took a step backward. Again he leaned against the wall, but not to be lazy. His foot somewhat hurt from the fall.

Hmm, in a way this girl reminded him of Charlotte. They both had the same colored hair, both of them wore it straight. But not the eyes, Charlotte had blue eyes. This girl had a pretty shade of gold. He took in a deep breath, yes he could attack. And it would be a good 50, 50 chance at who would win. He didn't like to attack women, and to tell the truth, he didn't want another burnt face marking.

He let out a sigh at the girls question. "I'm a demi-god. My father was, Trathcis, the god of lust.” He ran a hand through his hair, getting out some stray pieces of tiny rock. The burnt mark on his face was now just a dull throb. He wondered himself what she was, if she could make fire warp out of her hands. But he kept quiet for a moment. Sorin let out a long sigh. "And I answered your question. What are you?” He asked, eyebrows raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 pm

"I am a firebender." Heloise said, relaxing her stance. She might be a good at fighting, but she was not going up against a demi-god. Her expression hardened as she stared at him. "What's your name?"

Ezra crept closer to the princess and snuggled her side. Heloise glanced down at him and gave his head a pat before looking at the stranger. "I am Fire Nation Princess Heloise, daughter of Fire Lord Zuko." She said with the high authority she knew she had.

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Thu May 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Sorin nodded slightly. This girl was a princess from another realm.... Why did she choose to be in Chaotica? He let out a sigh. Heloise. That was a pretty name, but he thought he shouldn't really tell her that. She kind of scared him, and he kind of liked that. So you're saying that there's a whole universe of people that can bend fire... Remind me not to go there. He thought to himself as he saw the girl's crote snuggle up to her. “If you don't mind my asking, but what are you doing up here? I mean I got lost quite a bit and somehow ended up here.” He asked. Standing up straight, he put his hands in his pockets. Trying to hold the Fire Princess's gold gaze with his light brown ones.

Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Thu May 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Heloise frowned. ”I am practicing.” She said before waving Ezra off of her. His nails were digging into her waist it was hurting her. With a small pout the Crote lowered itself to lay on the ground, nuzzling her curved boot. Heloise couldn't help but let her face show her slight amusement at her crote. He was just too sweet.

But there was matters at hand, she reminded herself and got focused. Princess looked at Sorin. ”Besides, I'm training to be a officer for this planet.” She stated, her head hiking up into the air. Her eyes were trained on his and she would not waver.

She would not allow herself to falter. If she lost the superiority contest Heloise would be under the demi-god and she was not going to allow that. Rank means everything. Or does it? It's a new world, maybe she could let it go. She doesn't have to prove herself here, she doesn't have to work so hard that she pulls many muscles. Heloise could be herself.

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 am

Sorin shrudded slightly. So you practice talking with yourself... Sorin thought to himself for a moment, and thought better then to say it. It seemed liked this girl didn't mind making him barbecue. He leaned back against the rock, relaxing his muscles a bit. He looked at the crote next to the girl for a moment, he wished he had his own crote witch he would get soon enough though.

"Hmm, well if your potrolling the streets I'll be sure to behave myself." Sorin settled on saying. Glancing at the greens and blues for a moment, breaking eye contact with the princess. The color of the land made his eyes hurt for a moment, then his eyes got adjusted to the colors. "So have you gotten enough training by burning my face." Sorin chuckled, amusement sparkiling his toffee colored eyes as he glanced back at the girl. "If not I thought I saw some little animals down there." He said with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Fri May 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Heloise glared at him and tightened her fist. This guy was working on getting burned again. When he looked away she sent a small fire ball in his direction, aiming at his foot, being quick about it. Her feet slid into a fighting stance again and her arms were up and ready to send another if she wanted to.

"Look if you'd like to keep your body unsinged, I would just walk away." The princess growled as she whipped around and started down the rocks, jumping from to another in a descending motion. Ezra looked at the demi-god before following after his princess.

She stopped at a small rock that she could balance on, and looked back up from where she came from. He was still there. Sorin was attractive, yes. But Heloise wasn't looking for a realationship, she was looking on a way to prove herself.

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Sorin felt heat engulf his foot and he jumped back. Almost falling off the edge of the cliff. Even thought the heat was emence and the pain on his back was throbbing fromt he landing. Again. She couldn't help but laugh a bit. This girl knew how to have fun, even if she didn't meen for it.

He glanced back down, she was looking up at him, balancing on a rock. Fine. He thought to himself. Challenge accepted. He stood, cringing at the throob of his foot. He bit his left cheek from the inside and jumped on a near by rock. Easily balancing himself he laughed. "I'll race you to the bottom!" He yelled down at her, and jumped to the next rock. Easily balancing himself, and then his foot found the other. The rocks seemed to be making a trail down to the bottom path. He laughed a bit, enjoying himself and hopefully not getting burned again as he hopped from rcok to rock.

Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Heloise frowned and glared at him. He was laughing. Laughing. His face is going to be gone. She was determined to make sure it happened. Her fire will burn off his face and she will laugh at him!

Wow, yeah.... That totally did not sound utterly insane at all. Heloise groaned and rubbed the bridge between her eye brows. Calm down, close your eyes and breath. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Race.....

Heloise opened her eyes and glared at him. "You idiot! I am not racing you!" She yelled before going back up the rocks she just came from. She was not following this idiot with a burned foot and a face that will melt off before he can even think about it.

She sat back down, Ezra sitting behind her. Princess Heloise closed her eyes and focused on her breathing exercises she was doing not too long ago. Letting her mind run away because Sorin was not coming back because he was an idiot and would probably fall on his face because his foot was burned.

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Sorin let out a breath of amusement at Princess Fire's comment. He knew that wasn't her actual name, but it suited her better then her actual birth name. He jumped off the rock he was on, immediatly regretting it as his burnt foot hit hard rock. He let out a gasp of surprise at the pain but tried his best to hide it. He let out a long slow breath and moved forward a bit. He glanced at his right foot, his black shoes rubber had burned off and he could see his foot underneath. The flesh was a bright red. But luckily it didn't seem as though the flesh was third degree burned.

He moved forward gingerly, how he was able to jump from rock to rock, he really had no clue. "Well I have made a conclusion..." He started, keeping his eyes on her hands, witch he did not trust at this point. Or her. He didn't really want to lean up against a wall, nor did he really want to turn away from her again to look at the color of the land. His eyes moved from her hands to her gold ones. "That you are very up-tight." He finished with a smirk. He quickly realized what he just said. "And could you Pleeaase not burn me again. I already have a burnt mark on my face and my foot." He half whined half complained.

Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Sun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Heloise glared at him, trying to keep her breathing even. She cleared her throat. A long slow sigh came from her lips. She slowly stood and looked Sorin with her golden eyes, that were stone cold but not cruel. So many people feared her eyes because they confused the coldness from cruelness. There is a difference between cold and cruel. Cruel is evil, cold is numb.

The princess kept numb. "I am not up-tight." She said before getting a small idea. "Okay. If you don't want me to burn you anymore, how about we spar?" She said pulling out a rare smile. She jumped off the rock and felt her back for the her dual swords.

"Sparring is a good way to let out any angry or annoying feelings. And normally by the end of it, the sparers become friends or great rivals."

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
60/60  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
11/11  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Sun May 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Sorin's eyes went a bit wide at the princess's idea. He thought for a moment and a rare smile of his own played on his lips. He would usually smirk. He kept the girl's gaze, not really feeling any hate in them. More of a "Im a dominint" type of thing. He let out a deep breath, letting the cold mountain air fill his lungs.

"Alright, I guess it's fair considering you're a girl and I have a burnt foot." He said and the grin was relaced with his normal smirk. He had put down his Mace behind a rock. Not really wanting to scare her. He went behind the rock and grabbbed the long black mace with two hands. He had practiced with it many times over since he was 17. He jumped up on a rock beside her. The foot pain gone from his mind and replaced by a bit of joy.

"Just go easy on me." He said with a chuckled and waited for her to grab whatever weapon she thought fit. The last thing he wanted was for his face to be burnt to a crisp. Or any other part of his body at that.

Princess Heloise
Chaotica Police

Character sheet
Health Bar:
70/70  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
12/12  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    Sun May 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Heloise snickered as she pulled out her Dual Duo Swords, twirling them in each hand with casualness. "Rules are simple, little demi-god. Hand-to-hand combat is fine, powers like my bending is taboo, any magic that you have is also taboo. No killing or serious injuring. No severing limbs. Minor cuts only." She said before looking at him with a bright glint in her eye.

"Whoever calls 'uncle' is the loser." Heloise said, her smile still in the place but with more confident determination hint to it. Glancing back at Ezra, she nodded to the crote to move out of the way. He did so, but hid behind a rock to watch his princess.

Heloise looked back at Sorin. "In the Fire Nation it's traditional to bow to your opponent before sparring." She said, giving Sorin a low bow. When she rose she waited for him to return the bow.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and practicing    

Back to top Go down

Exploring and practicing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1