Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rule Breaking Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Rule Breaking Information Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Rule Breaking Information Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Stamina Bar:
Rule Breaking Information Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Rule Breaking Information Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Armor/Shields:

Rule Breaking Information Empty
PostSubject: Rule Breaking Information   Rule Breaking Information Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

About Breaking the Rules

• Please report any rule-breaking to either me or one of my admins (I will post their names here in the near future when I get them picked). All sent messages will be private and shown to no one else.

• When notifying me or one of the admins of any rule-breaking, it is a must that you show us evidence of said rule-breaking. We need physical evidence that has not been tampered with in order to take action, or else there is little we can do without making the situation worse.

• Failure to follow any of the rules of the forum can be reason enough for a member to have disciplinary action taken against them. Following are examples of ways in which action may be taken:

First Offense for a Minor Infraction
    • Informal warning: member may have a PM sent to them by the staff, detailing the problem.
    • Editing of post: the post the member made may be edited by the staff.

Second Offense for a Minor Infraction
    • Formal warning: member will have a second strike issued to them.
    • Editing of post: the post the member made may be edited by the staff.

Third and Latter Offenses for a Minor Infraction
    • More formal warnings: member will have a third strike and will receive a three-day suspension.

Back to top Go down
https://smudgedchaos.forumotion.com

Rule Breaking Information
Page 1 of 1