Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of my kind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
One of my kind Left_bar_bleue70/70One of my kind Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
One of my kind Left_bar_bleue12/12One of my kind Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
One of my kind Left_bar_bleue10/10One of my kind Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

One of my kind Empty
PostSubject: One of my kind   One of my kind Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Loki sat on the white sand of a beach that the copied Asgard currently floated above. The islands shadow casting upon the forest in the distance. The prince had found the steady beat of the waves calming. The never changing pattern of the cold water. Even in the strange world Loki had found comfort. Calmly, he laid back. His bare back sinking into the sand. The golden wrist braces almost disappearing under the grains.

Loki had left his heavy robes in his chambers. Leaving him in some green silk shorts he'd found in his rooms. Chaos had done wonderfully with his duplicate of his home, and often Loki would find items he'd left in Asgard in the same place in the palace. A bright smile widening his lips at the thought of the other things he'd left in Asgard. Free of the concubines that constantly stalked his every move. He slightly missed the game they invented in his life, but other than that he felt free for the first time in centuries.

He'd waited patiently these days for the arrivals of demi-gods like himself. He did after all have a floating palace void of life other than his own, and on occasions Chaos would visit him. Until than he'd enjoy the beauty of the realm he now existed in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xlokiodinsonx.tumblr.com
Sorin

Sorin

Character sheet
Health Bar:
One of my kind Left_bar_bleue60/60One of my kind Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Stamina Bar:
One of my kind Left_bar_bleue11/11One of my kind Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Armor/Shields:

One of my kind Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my kind   One of my kind Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Sorin walked silently through the tree's. He wasn't lost, like he suspected would happen if he did go out for a walk. The beach should be past those tree's... he thought to himself as he passed another tall tree. The breeze made him shiver slightly but hoped that when he wasn't in the shade he would heat up. He had heard that it was a bit secluded so he hadn't really brought any trousers. Instead he decided that if there was anyone there, he could just swim in his jeans.

He finally found it a few minutes later, white sand, almost reflecting crystals, the ocean had a bright blue color to it, and the sun seemed to shine brighter. In the distance Sorin could vaguely see a figure sitting on the shore. Eh, guess I'm swimming in jeans... Sorin thought to himself as he moved forward.

Sorin started to get irratated as his black shoes kept sinking into the sand. He sat for a minute, ripping off the shoes and setting them next to a near by tree. Hoping he would be able to remember where he had set them.

As Sorin approached the figure, he saw that it was a man. A bit long black hair, even though he wasn't able to see the front half, he was sure he could win a fight. Not wanting to startle him in fear that Sorin might get another burned foot and scorched cheek, he took the subtle route. Well, not quite subtle. "Please tell me you won't burn me." Sorin as he walked beside the guy. Running a parting his shaggy hair slightly so he could see a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
One of my kind Left_bar_bleue70/70One of my kind Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
One of my kind Left_bar_bleue12/12One of my kind Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:

One of my kind Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my kind   One of my kind Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Loki basked in the sun for what seemed hours. Its presence comforting on his pale skin, but soon he felt his peace become disturbed. A loud oaf stumbling around in the trees for what seemed way to long. Loki rolled to his side in hope that silence would soon come, yet he had no such luck.

After to long, the boy fell from the forestry. Curses and other foal langue filling the air around them. Eh, humans. Always so noisy. What are you gonna do about it?

Luckily, the place seemed to quite. The swearing stopping until Loki could see a shadow looming over him. Words slurring from the thing's mouth.

Reluctantly, the prince turned onto his back. The face of the man appearing in his gaze. He was rather attractive, for Loki had spent some time in the presence of men. He was unsure what he was. It looked human, but so did the god. Well, except for his attire. Possibly even his vocabulary.

"Why in Odin's name would I do that?" Loki hissed. Irked that the man blocked his sun, but not to angry to be honest. In fact he was rather curious. Maybe this was a companion that he longed for in the lonely halls of Asgard. A gift perhaps from Chaos. A smile soon casting upon his lips.

"I'm sorry. That was mean." The prince purred. A new light in his eyes as he sat up. Offering a place for the younger man to sit beside him in the cool sand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xlokiodinsonx.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

One of my kind Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my kind   One of my kind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smudged Chaos :: The Wilds :: The Coast-
Jump to: