Smudged Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smudged Chaos

Chaos has always been a little...smudgy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An old memory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
An old memory Left_bar_bleue70/70An old memory Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Stamina Bar:
An old memory Left_bar_bleue12/12An old memory Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
Armor/Shields:
An old memory Left_bar_bleue10/10An old memory Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Larry lay in Loki's lap. Curled up in a tight ball. Loki had been in the palace for a few weeks now. It was strange for the halls to resemble that of his home. Often he'd walked the halls alone, and wait for the filmier sound of swords clashing in the courtyards. Only to find them empty. Thor wasn't here. Odin wasn't here. Sif wasn't here. Not even Athanasia remained in the halls of memories.

The room around him was just like the one he'd left. Its walls lined with gold, but what did it matter here? Did he dare sit in his father's throne? Was it his father's throne anymore? He wondered what went on in the world he'd left behind. The only visitor he'd had since he'd found the island was his own shadow. Mocking him for his loneliness.

"Why did you copy my home Chaos?" Loki whimpered into the silence. Hiding his face behind his hands. Larry still asleep in his lap. He couldn't explain anything about this world. He didn't regret leaving, but that didn't mean he didn't miss it. He gave up everything without a second thought. A world of life for that of a growing realm. Why had he done it? He kept wondering, but the answer always screamed in his head. He didn't belong there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xlokiodinsonx.tumblr.com
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
An old memory Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000An old memory Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Stamina Bar:
An old memory Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000An old memory Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Chaos allowed his void-colored hands to trace a golden vein in the marble walls. He was pleased with the construction, one of his finest, he thought. It was large, the halls echoing his footsteps, and very quiet.

Hopefully time would change that, the god whispered to himself.

A voice floated on the air, a voice filled with pain and sorrow. The orange highlights on the god's face dimmed. Someone wasn't happy. Chaos allowed himself to be carried to the source, his senses telling him exactly where to go.

He emerged in the vast throne-room. Chaos examined the figure draped forlornly on the throne, a rather small Crote asleep on his lap. The demi-god, clad in splendid green and silver armor, had his own brilliant green eyes buried behind his hands.

"A copy, yes. In hopes of making you happy here," the god took massive steps to the demi-god, his orange-clad legs flashing. He laid his hand on Loki's shoulder, a gesture both of comfort and protection, "But if it is not to your liking, I can change it. Even I, Chaos, can see my folly."

The god slowly raised his other hand, ready to sweep all away. To build anew for the demi-god. All Loki had to do was give the word.
Back to top Go down
https://smudgedchaos.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:15 pm

"Odin once told my brother and I that we were both born to rule." The prince began. His words monotone. Lost and void of emotion. "Thor and I would fight day after day trying to prove ourselves to the idiot." Loki's eyes wondered the throne room. Adsorbing every last detail it held. Finally, resting on the place guards stood day and night to protect Odin. Disgust boiled in Loki's stomach. He called himself a warrior and yet he could not fend of his own subjects for a simple minute without the help of the spear in his hand and the soldiers at his side.

"Thor often won the duels, and Odin would praise him with gifts and wine." Sore memories flew though Loki's mind when he recalled the nights when the servants would remove his meal so that it could be served to his elder brother. Once his mother had come to the empty room in which Loki was made to eat. His face a shame to the Asgardians for his defeat. His existence forgotten in the mist of his brother's glory. He could recall his vile words towards his mother that night. Words he regretted with the majority of his nonexistent heart.

"I soon discovered the magical arts. A women.. her name slips my mind had taught me simple healing spells. I picked up quickly, and began to crave the knowledge of the art. The next night I practiced my simple healing spell. My fractured rib repairing itself with the new surge of power that came from the magic. It was here that I challenged Thor." Loki pointed at the empty space below the throne. Just large enough to spar in.

"I used combat magic on my brother that night. I call still remember his screams as it hit him. Healers pulling him away as the magic burned his flesh. Odin wouldn't look at me for weeks. People would look away and drop their voices to whispers when I'd walk past. It was as if I'd died. Odin never again spoke to my brother and I of the throne. He only referred to the destiny of Thor. My name forgotten." Loki forced back the emotions of his solitude. The remains of the hardened feelings of Asgard.

"I know now that I was born to be king."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:18 am

Chaos listened to the demi-god, his own feelings reaching out to the man. He sent thoughts of comfort, thoughts of love. The god knew what it was like to be shunned. To be unwanted.

He conjured himself a chair, plonking it down beside the demi-god's magnificent throne and plopping his orange-clad rump into said chair.

"I too know what it is like...alone. My brother, brought into existence to create. He made many things...Father was so proud. But I? I could only destroy. That was why I was created. I was to sow discord into creation and...in the end...destroy it all. My brother, the Alpha...and I, the Omega. The Beginning and the End," Chaos turned his single orange 'eye' to the demi-god and traveled to the little Crote asleep on his lap. The god brushed Larry's head, a feeling akin to love for his creation blossoming in his chest.

"My brother was revered...worshiped throughout the cosmos. He had temples dedicated to his name, priests to shout his glory, and other gods bowing at his feet. What did I receive? Fear. Run-down shrines that were only built by passing zealots. I wanted glory as well. So I destroyed many of my brother's creations. I wiped out entire civilizations in my anger. But I soon tired of the mindless violence. I wanted to create...to know love."

Chaos picked Larry up off of Loki's lap, bringing the young Crote up to his own chest in a hug. Love wafted off the chaotic god in waves, "I created this world. I spent eons perfecting it. The other gods looked on in amazement when I revealed what I had wrought. The finally looked at me. Finally saw what I was capable of...without fear. Without disgust. I created the Crotes, in a way I had both failed and succeeded. I brought a new creature into existence, one of intelligence. But they were far from perfect," he nuzzled the Crote and Larry let out a coo, "But I love them. I care for their well-being. I fell everything they fell. Their loves, their hopes, their fears, their hates...everything. I am one with this whole planet."

The god placed Larry back down on Loki's lap, the Crote latching his thin fingers into the demi-god's clothing. Chaos then rose from his chair, an orange glow emanating from deep within his being. The glow reflected off the polished stone of the throne-room, casting shadows greater than the sun.

"My friend, you are a king. But I, I. Am. A. God!" orange light coiled around Chaos' body, tendrils of light writhing about his arms and legs. His voice deepened, his true being shining through his corporal body, "You shall never be forgotten again, my friend. For I, Chaos, shall never let that happen."

His voice deepened even more as he leaned his covered face towards Loki's, "What say you, oh prince of mischief?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:08 am

"This realm we have finally become something we've wished for since our first breaths." Loki hadn't dwelled on his life. In Asgard he'd taken each weight his family had rested on his shoulders. He'd ran that miles that they called for him to do without complaint, and each night he'd settle in his bed. Cold and alone because the duties in which they had forced upon him had stolen his life. Draining his spirit from him, but he refused to break. He refused to allow their power to desecrate him like it had so many others, yet when no one was looking he would often shed tears. Only behind closed doors would he allow himself to express his pain.

Only now did Loki realize how badly he only wanted to be thought worthy of the throne. He wished Odin to realize him as his son, and not his burden. However, no matter how hard he tried Thor was always the more prized son. In the end it will always be like that. He'd always be second best in Asgard, but here he could be a king. Here he could wreak mischief, and not be thought of as an attention seeking whore.

"A realm for the misfits... Finally a new beginning for all those he need it. Humans have prayed to me for such a realm for centuries. Now they will pray to you. A deserving god."

Loki looked down at Larry. His eyes open and alert, but his body relaxed. A faint smile appearing on Loki's lips as his friend crawled up his arm to look at Chaos. His creator. His god. Loki imagined it was similar to that of looking in the eyes of a loving father.

"Would you care for a tour, my friend? I still have need to inform Larry of my home."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:54 pm

The nimbus of light glowed for some time, pleased. He was a deserving god. A handsome one, too, he was pleased to admit.

Even though he did create this fine establishment...well...copied it...who was asking?...he did want to tour it. And he had a guide who had once traversed its halls. Oh, the stories. The god trembled with glee.

"A tour would be lovely. You must tell me all the details of this place," Chaos snapped his fingers and another Crote materialized in the room. Carlisle, the god's ever faithful companion...as well as the first Crote in existence. The larger Crote looked down at his smaller brother, a smile playing against his pale face.

Chaos snapped his fingers again, the chair he had previously occupied now gone back to the ether.

"Shall we begin, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Loki stood from the throne. His leather robes loosening on the king's frame. "It is fitting that I ask you if you'd like something to drink, but I am afraid I do not know what drink to offer." The prince offered his hand to Larry. The crote not hesitating to take his hand.

"Come along, child." He smiled. pulling the creature beside him.

Without much haste Loki, Chaos, and Larry left the throne room. Sore memories staying behind it its golden walls. The open halls of the palace gleamed in the evening light. A beautiful sight to the man's eyes. Though the hallways were empty, they soared with a new freedom. A freedom of heart. He was no longer that disappointment that his father claimed he be.

The weather had been rather suited to Loki's liking since he'd arrived. He guilty had to admit that he hated a hot climate.

One step. Loki swallowed as his boots clicked against the surface of the hallways. The throne room's large doors closing behind them. This was it. The hall of memories. Every 10 feet of the hallway linked by a golden arch.

"Where would you like to start?" Loki calmly asked. Running his fingers though his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

"Oh..surprise me, oh mischievous one!"

Oh, the god was going to enjoy this! He had his face pressed up against the walls, tracing the base reliefs with his fingers. So pretty. His mind wandered back to an earlier statement Loki had uttered.

"No drink is need as of yet, my friend."

It was all so humorous to be around the god of mischief. How...fitting. And the god was enjoying himself. And he did love a good story.

"Begin wherever your mind takes you."

Chaos wasn't picky. Oh, no. And Carlisle did seem to be enjoying himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Loki looked around. Larry pulling his hand towards the south wing. "As you wish." The prince replied to the somewhat inferred sentence his head. The air seemed so strangely peaceful. Asgard was so rarely at peace. A realm of warriors always longing for battle.

"It seems, Chaos that I'll be showing you the dining halls." Loki stated. Hurrying off towards Larry. The dining halls held to many memories for the prince, but why not? This new chapter was about putting the past behind him, and there he could make a drink for his friend.

The sweet liquor that filled the containers would surely satisfy the two gods. Its alcohol strong, and likely to lighten the mood of the day. Heh, even gods need a break.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Overseer
Chaos

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stamina Bar:
Armor/Shields:

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Chaos giddily pattered after the god and his crote. A drink did sound really good. And the chaos god hadn't ever tried alcohol in his long life.

Mainly because the other gods didn't want to put up with a drunk Chaos.

He himself didn't really seem bothered with a little, well, chaos. The other gods, on the other hand, didn't want to clean up after him. Or inadvertently end up waking up in the morning in bed with him.

Chaos started giggling from beneath his helmet. The thought was all to precious.

He nearly floated into the room behind Loki, "Those drinks look scrumptious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An old memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory   An old memory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old memory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smudged Chaos :: The Skies :: Asgard-
Jump to: